chapter 4

Jimin pov

Y/n fell asleep and so did kookie.i gave y/n to rose and went to put kookie in his room.i came back and didn't see rose.i went to our room and seen her putting y/n in here crib.she looked at me and smiled.she walked over to me and hugged me.

"Im so glad we got her"she said smiling looking over at y/n.

"Me to babe" i said squeezing her tighter.

She kissed we and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I did the same. I was just in grey sweats. I lied down and waited for rose.she came out of the bathroom in black shorts and my t shirt.

She walked over and put het head on my chest. She fell asleep which was adorable. A few minutes later i was still awake and y/n woke up crying.
(She is in her baby space)

I carefully got up and picked her up and rocked her in my arms for a few minutes till she fell sleep. She fell back asleep and i didnt wanna put her down she looked so cute. But i did.

I went back to bed and slept like a baby.

Y/n pov (she is 2 rn)

I woke up to dada on his phone and mama not here. I got out of my crib and crawled over to dada bed and and got on with some struggle. Dada looked over at me struggling and chuckled.

"Aww come here baby" he said helping me get on

Once i was on i cuddled up to dada and almost fell asleep. But kookie walked in a lied down next to me and hugged me from behind.i fell asleep and do did dada and kookie.

Rose pov

I was making pancakes and bacon when i was done i went to get jimin kookie and y/n.

I walked in mine and jimin room and seen kookie y/n and jimin cuddled up. I took a picture and nicely woke them up.

They all got up and y/n was still tired so jimin carried her. We were all about to start eating and jimin put y/n in her highchair which was right next to the table.

I cut up some pancakes and started feeding her cause she was to young.
We all finished up and i washed the dishes and y/n played on her play matt with her toys. Jimin was watching tv with kookie . i got done and sat by them.

"You know we have to film a vlog and no one knows about y/n" i said as y/n looked up at the sound of her name

"We can do it today" jimin said as i nodded my head and went and got dressed

I got into a black hoodie crop top with some white high wasted jeans with high top red vans. I grabbed y/n and but her in overalls shorts with one a white tube top and black high top vans

Jimin cane out from the bathroom wearing light blue ripped jeans and a black t shirt with all black vans.

Kookie was wearing a white t shirt with black ripped jeans and blue high top vans.

We all sat down y/n was sitting on jimins lap with her paci and frog. I was seeing up the camera and tripod. I sat down and we did our intro.

"What's up guys welcome back to out channel im jimin" jimin said

"Im rose"i said

"And im kookie"kookie said smiling

"So i bet u guys are wondering who this is "jimin said motioning to y/n

"Her name is y/n and we decided after kookie wanted a sister s we went and got this cutie"jimin said kissing her cheek while y/n giggled

"Yeah i wanted a sister " kookie said smiling and took y/n to have her sit on his lap and kissed her cheek a bunch and she giggled.

______________________________________

Okay so i wanna know do u guys like this story do u not casue if you dont im not gonna keep writing