chapter 12

jimin pov

we got to the hotel. we got in our room it had 2 beds a bathroom tv a normal hotel room. we put or suitcases in the corner. there was a big mirror so rose took a picture of all of us. it was now 1 pm we decided to go to the beach we got our beach bag and bebes diaper bag witch was just a draw string bag. y/n had a black and white 2 pieces and a black short loose dress over it. rose had a bright pink top with black bottoms and the same dress but white.

me and kookie just had a shirt and shorts. we got to the beach. rose lied down a blue and white stripped blanket. y/n was sitting playing with her toys while I put sunscreen on her. I also helped rose and rose did kookie. me and kookie went and played in the ocean. I looked over to see four thick stick sticking out of the sand with a blanket tied to it. after a bit me and kookie walked over I looked at rose and y/n sitting under it.

"having fun" i said as me and kookie sat under it

"it was really bright and bebe got hot so I put this up and I'm proud of myself" she said with a chuckle

i chuckled and looked at y/n she pointed to the water

"wawa" she said crawling towards it a bit I got up picked her up and walked over to it rose and kookie following rose and kookie played together while I stood there with bebe I knelt down next to bebe i stood her up but still held her.

I picked her up and walked to where it was a little above my waist and swayed and splashed her a bit she giggled I put her down but still held her so she was standing it was just about her boobs. she giggled and splashed me I chuckled. we went and sat on the blanket under in the shade and cuddled bebe fell asleep rose and kookie came and lied down to.

it is now 5 we packed up our stuff now were back in the room showering. we got all showered. and we went do dinner. y/n was wearing high waist shorts a black crop tank top. rose was wearing a white crop tank with black high waist shorts. me wearing shorts and a black tank and kookie wearing a white tank and shorts. we went to dinner at some random place it was really good.