Chapter 20

Jimins pov

I was sitting on the couch with y/n on my lap making baby noises
(she was like 3 to 5 months old rn)

Kookie (8 years old) was sitting on the floor playing with his blocks and Legos.
"daddy can I use the Ps4 for a little" he asked I nodded cause he doesn't get that much screen time neither does    y/n

"hi babe" rose said walking down the stairs in my shirt which was big on her and black shorts.

"hi" I said adjusting bebe on my lap.
Rose sat next to me.

"and hi cutie come here come to mama" she said reaching her arms out y/n made Grabby hands and smiled
"mama" she said. She was very little so she could only say mama and Dada.
Y/n put her head in the crook of her neck rose gave her a Paci and a few minutes later she fell asleep. I picked her up carefully and put her in her portable crib that she always sleeps in when we are down here cause when she wakes up and she is alone she gets scared.

But when we are buy her she will just make baby noises and Grabby hands.

"Kookie turn it down please sissy is sleeping" rose said he turned it down and sat next to rose cuddled up to her and kept playing.

"baby finish this one and get off you have been of on for quite a while"rose said a while later

" okay mama"he said. He finished the game turned it off and cuddled up to rose and fell asleep. Rose was sat next to him holding him and watching Grey's anatomy. But it was low so they wouldn't wake up. Eventually I got tired and I wanted to cuddle with one of my baby's.

(it's and L shaped couch and he was sitting on the part that goes |)

I picked up y/n she made a few noises I carefully set her on my chest so she was facing down and her back was facing up. Her head was towards rose and kookie and she was still asleep.

I seen rose take a picture. I fell asleep a Little bit later I woke up y/n was asleep and kookie was awake and so was rose I went on my phone and seen rose posted the picture on her insta story saying
"my babies fell asleep 😍❤️" I smiled to myself looking at Kookie and y/n sleeping but rose wasn't it in the picture.

I closed my apps to see my home screen and smiled.

(pretend that that is rose jimin and y/n and kookie and also pretend y/n has a paci in her mouth)

I put my phone down and I had toj wake y/n up or else she would be up all nigh.

"baby got wake up" I said sitting up against the couch. She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them.
"bebe no don't so that pumpkin" I said kissing her head she sat up and smiled.

"dadadadada" she kept repeating this  is what she does when someone holds her she will just say there name or what she calls them. I kept smiling at her as she called me that and very lightly hit my chest like a baby would.

I chuckled and brought her down to hug her and kiss her cheek a bunch of times. I picked up the camera and started vlogging.

"I jut woke up from a nap so did bebe and kookie" I said as bebe looked into the camera as her head was on my chest.
"but my other bebe has been awake for awhile" I said facing the camera towards rose she smiled and came and sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder and and smiled played on her phone. Y/n looked at rose and started making noises letting her know she wasn't getting enough attention.
"she has been talking so much recently" I said puting the camera in front of her face she smiled and giggled.
"ahsibdifbsk" she stared talking gibberish

"oh yea...... Woah really baby" rose said and y/n shook her head not intentionally but it was cute. Kookie came and sat in between me and rose.
"hi baby boy" I said kissing his cheek and puting the camera on him

"hi Dada and hi people" he said giggling and getting shy

"aww bebe are you shy" I said his face got red
"no Dada no I not" he said I chuckled
"Kookie Kookie" y/n said making Grabby hands he picked her up a ND sat her on his lap so her head was on his shoulder but looking at the camera

"Dada paci" she said pointing at the side table by us
"here bebe" I said she took it and put it in her mouth