chapter 7

rose pov

"no goo"y/n(1 years old) yelled as jimin was getting her dressed into jean shorts overalls and black high top vans and a white tank top. jimin ignored her and continued to get her dressed. kookie(who is 10) who I had got ready already was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"bebe we have to go to the doctor" jimin said picking her up she nodded "otay fine I sowwy dada" she said hugging jimin and hiding in his neck we were all dressed and ready

me and bebe were matching and jimin wore a red hoodie with light jeans and nike slides jimin wore the same except for a white hoodie.

"come here kookie were leaving now"i said grabbing a backpack with stuff to keep y/n busy he nodded turned the tv off, walked to y/n gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to the car.

we got in the car and drove off. short car drive later we were at the doctors office. jimin got out picked up y/n got her bag and carried her inside. we all got inside and very quickly got called back.

they did there check up and they got done pretty fast. we went to mcdonalds and got some food an went home.

jimin pov

we have been home for about an hour we all get into comfy clothes its currently 10:45 am kookie is watching tv in his room rose is in the shower and bebe regressed to 5 moths old so she is sleeping in the crib in mine and rose room for a little. we started out vlog n the car today so I picked up the camera.

"we gonna take a nap" I said in a sweet voice to bebe she tiredly smiled at the camera. she pointed to the camera.

"people there" she said and smiled

"yea people in there huh" i chuckled kissing her head I put the camera down sang to her for a bit before she fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled took a picture that said "bebe tired xoxo"

I put her down rose came out in my sweats and a sports bra I smiled and held my arms out as I lied on the bed she smiled and cuddled me for a bit we vlogged a bit with us then kookie came in the room and vlogged with us. y/n woke up and we vlogged with her to. I looked at them and thought

"my beautiful princess and prince" I kissed all there heads and smiled to myself