Firefly Time 💕💕💕

Surprised to see me? Yeah I returned to Wattpad and decided to stay this time! 😁😁 I won't be leaving! This is a Spranne story because thanks to the amazing CrazyCartoonFan I started shipping it. 😆😝 so I hope you enjoy the story and have fun

Remember this takes place at Anne's frog of the year party after things went back to normal and also The toads don't invade in this story so you're not gonna see Sasha or Grime

So all the frogs were dancing 💃 🕺 and things were ok.

"Sorry I rushed you into confessing your love to Ivy. You do that when you're good and ready." Said Anne.

"Thanks Anne. When the moment strikes I'll know it." Said Sprig.

"Ok everyone we will now be playing slow music!" Said the musicians. They played on a guitar and started playing romantic music.

"Is this the right time? 😏" Asked Anne.

"Uhhh"

"Go to her Sprig! Drop that Truth Bomb 💣 " Said Anne.

"Uhhhh Maybe Tomorrow."

"Nope. This is the perfect time."

"I thought you weren't gonna rush me!" Said Sprig.

"I'm not! But Romantic Music, Dancing and With Ivy being a couple of feet from you. Dude! It's perfect!" Said Anne in her defense.

"......... You know what? You're right! I'm gonna confess!"

"Go Sprig!" Said Anne. Sprig started walking over to Ivy. She was holding a Purple Firefly under the beautiful light. To Sprig she was very pretty. Ivy noticed Sprig and let the Firefly go.

"Hey Sprig!" Greeted Ivy Happily.

"He... Hey Ivy. I have .. something to ask you." Said Sprig.

"Ok."

"Look You're one of my closest friends and I'll always have your back But There's something I need to tell you." Said Sprig.

"Ok?" Said Ivy. Sprig looked at Anne and she gave him 2 thumbs up 👍👍 and a smile 😁Sprig smiled back and looked back to Ivy.

"I like you Ivy Sundew ..... A lot. You complete me and You've always been there for me. I like you so much. 🥰🥰🥰" Said Sprig.

"Sprig ...... Wow. I didn't know you felt this way about me. Sprig I'm sorry but I don't like you that way." Said Ivy. Sprigs heart sunk and he felt like it shattered.

"Don't get me wrong. What you said was beautiful and I do like you it's just I don't like you in a way that means we're dating. I'm so Sorry. Are we still friends?" Asked Ivy. Sprig said nothing.

"Of course we'll still be friends."

"I do like you Sprig ...... just as a friend. Are you ok?" Asked Ivy.

"Oh I'm Ok. Never been better." Said Sprig. That was a lie and he walked Backwards away from her.

"Sprig How'd it go?? Does she like you back?" Asked Anne with excitement in her voice. Sprig looked at Anne and ran away.

"Sprig?!" Yelled Anne. She ran after him into the forest and searched for him everywhere. He finally found in the same place where Ivy and him went to see fireflies. She walked Next to him and sat down. She saw two little puddles of water 💧 next to him.

"Hey Sprig. Everything ok?" Asked Anne. Sprig said nothing.

"Oh yeah totally." Said Sprig. Anne knew right away he was lying.