She's just a friend ...... right? 🤔☺️

Sprig and Anne were snuggling together holding each other's hands 🤝. Then Sprig started dreaming.

Sprigs dream

Sprig was floating around in space and saw all of his thoughts. They were mostly about Anne.

"Where am I?" Asked Sprig.

"Hi!!!"

"Huh?" Something Walked up to him and it looked just like him but Pinker and his shirt had Anne on it.

"I'm your Conscience Sprig! Welcome to your mind!"

"How am I in my own mind?" Asked Sprig.

"It doesn't matter but the point is you messed up your brain Sprig. 🧠😆" Said Sprigs Conscience.

"Really?" Asked Sprig.

"Yes. Don't believe me? Look at what your mind workers are up to." Said Sprigs Conscience. He grabbed Sprigs hand and went to his main part of the brain. There were different colored Sprigs running around the place.

"Come on feelings!" Said one Sprig as he tried to search something up on a computer 💻.
Everyone started running around and yelling.

"WHAT DOES HAVING A CRUSH ON A HUMAN 👧🏽👧🏽👧🏽👧🏽👧🏽👧🏽👧🏽👧🏽 MEAN?????" Yelled one of the workers

"CALM DOWN!"

"SPRIG HAS A CRUSH ON ANNE 🐸❤️👧🏽!!!!!" Yelled All the workers.

Sprig stops dreaming

"NO I DON'T!" Yelled Sprig. He looked around and saw himself in his Hammock.

"Huh. It must have been a dream. Does that mean I never confessed my love to Ivy, or watch the stars with Anne or cuddle with her?" Asked Sprig to himself.

"No that all happened."

"AHH!" Yelled Sprig. He saw Polly on his hammock smirking 😏 at him.

"Oh." Said Sprig as he rubbed his forehead.

"It was funny how Ivy rejected 🙅 you." Said Polly.

"Oh ha ha." Said Sprig sadly.

"Also you and Anne were so cute. You two were snuggling and holding hands, while Fireflies around you were in the form of a heart ❤️.

"Oh really?" Said Sprig.

"Yep. So are you two dating? 😏😏😏😏" Asked Polly.

"What?! No! Besides I'm still grieving over my crush on Ivy. Why would I have a crush on Anne?" Said Sprig.

"I never said you had a crush on her. 😏" Said Polly.

"I know it's just I knew you would say that." Said Sprig.

"Sure. 😏"

"Anyway what happened? How did you know about us snuggling?" Asked Sprig.

"Well-

With Polly and Hop Pop yesterday

"Where's Sprig and Anne?!! 😰😰😰😰" Asked Hop Pop in a panic.

"I saw them running in the forest."

"Great let's go!" Said Hop Pop. He grabbed me and we went in the forest. We searched everywhere for you and Anne. We finally found you snuggling with one another inside a Firefly heart ❤️.