The Journey

"So Sprig I believe that the reason you turned into a human is because of either A: You've been in contact with a magical object or B: Anne did something to you." Said Hop Pop.

"Sprig kissed Anne. Maybe it's like in the Princess and the Frog but Backwards." Said Polly.

"Yeah most likely. Wait you kissed Anne?" Asked Hop Pop. Sprig looked away embarrassed.

"Anne you better treat my grandson right!" Said Hop Pop.

"We're not dating! It was a dare by Polly!" Said Anne. Hop pop looked at Polly.

"Makes sense. Anyway nobody knows the cure except for the smart Newts in Newtopia. I know a friend of mines daughter who's there." Said Hop Pop.

"So we have to go all the way to Newtopia?" Asked Sprig.

"Yep! But it's a very long journey." Said Hop Pop.

"How long Hp?" Asked Anne.

"I don't know. I've never been to Newtopia." Said Hop pop.

"Oh." Said Anne.

"But it's very long. So everyone pack your things. We're going on a road trip!" Said Hop Pop. Everyone packed their stuff and Sprig was packing when he saw his journal. He opened it and looked at previous entries

June 17, 2019
The Best day of my life!
Dear Journal,
So many things have happened! I was just going to the Farmers Market with Hop Pop and Polly when all of a sudden Wally came running by saying he saw a monster! It had a bump on its face, long legs and a huge head! I was now determined to find this beast, capture it and prove to everyone I'm not such a Goof-up! (Because to lots of frogs I'm irresponsible and a Goof-up. That's probably why I don't have many friends 🙁😢) Anyway ....... I went into the forest to find this creature when I got caught in a trap! There was a young girl like creature looking at me. She told me to stop following her and I thought she was gonna eat me so I said

Me: You tried to eat Wally!

Creature: I tried to ask "Wally" for help. He ran off screaming the second he saw me 😱

Me: That does sound like Wally.

We then heard something and she said it was coming back. She ran off leaving me behind. I tried to escape the trap but it was no use. She then came back to rescue me! Like my knight in shining armor! We hid in a stump and luckily the creature was gone. I told her she's not a beast at all she was a hero! A very ugly hero! She said if I called her ugly again she was gonna eat me. I didn't take that threat to heart ❤️ and asked her what's her name. She told me it was Anne Boonchuy. That was a very pretty name but I didn't tell her that. I told her my name and her belly growled of hunger.

Sprig then stopped reading and flipped to a random page.

March 11, 2020
Feelings for ????
Dear Journal,
I'm having all these new feelings. So I got rejected by Ivy because she doesn't feel the same way. When she came back to tell me she liked me I told her I liked another girl, which is Anne!!! I can't believe it! I have a crush on Anne! I thought she was just a friend but now I see her as more then a friend. (That's probably why I'm liking the idea of her being my girlfriend) These feelings are probably temporary anyway.

Note To Self: Burn this page when given chance. So POLLY Doesn't find out and tell Anne.

Sprig looked at the page and smiled. He got a pencil ✏️ and wrote

Update: The feelings for Anne are not gone. It's official I like ........ No love her.

Sprig smiled and hid the journal in his Room so nobody would find it. He packed his stuff and left his room to go downstairs. Little did he know that the Journal decided to join them 😏. They all went downstairs and went outside, but they saw a carriage instead of Bessie.

"Where's Bessie?" Asked Anne.

"Oh she's still here." Said Hop pop.

"Chirp Chirp" Greeted Bessie.

"But this is just so we can fit more of our stuff. After all it is a long way to Newtopia" Said Hop Pop. Everyone put their stuff on Bessie and in the carriage and they were off.

"So what do you kiddos want to do while you wait?" Asked Hop pop. He turned around and saw Anne and Sprig arm wrestling and Polly just watching Sprig and Anne.

"Never mind 🙂" Said Hop Pop as he smiled at them and then focused on the road.

"And Anne wins!" Said Polly.

"Wa hoo!" Cheered Anne. Sprig liked seeing Anne happy and was kinda embarrassed that even with human strength he lost to Anne.

"Another round?" Asked Anne.

"Nah. I think I need to rest my arm from losing to you 10 times." Said Sprig.

"Ok then." Said Anne.

"I'm gonna get a book to read." Said Polly as she hopped to go get a book 📖. She looked around searching and found a blue book 📚. She looked at the cover

Sprig's Journal
Keep off Polly!

"I will not listen to covers!" Said Polly as she opened the book and she started reading. She continued where Sprig left off earlier.

I offered her some bugs 🕷 🐛 🐜 but she's not a fan of bugs. I thought that was crazy and knew where food other than bugs were. I was gonna lead her there when she asked me how should she know if She should trust me. I gave her a cute face. After all how am I deceiving? 😋😋😋😋 Anyway I brought her to a stack of Mushrooms 🍄 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄 and she actually liked it. :) Anyway so my first question was WHAT THE HECK WAS SHE AND WHERE DID SHE COME FROM????? She told me she was a human and that she came from another world! (Either that or this was a dream. We are very much real) then all of a sudden All the frogs came by and tied Anne up! She thought I set her up and .....

Polly kept on reading until she got to a very interesting chapter. The chapter where Sprig wrote about his feelings for Anne.

"Oh this is very interesting 😏😏😏😏 Imagine the power I'll have over Sprig with this Diary! Thank you Sprig! You're going to make Spranne a reality." Thought Polly.

"Hey Polly what's taking you so long? I need your help" Asked Hop Pop. Polly put the journal back and hopped to HP.

"There's something wrong with Bessie. Check what's going on." Said Hop pop.

"Ok Hop pop." Said Polly. She looked over to Anne and Sprig. They were sleeping, Anne's head was resting on Sprigs shoulder and Sprigs head was resting on Anne's head. Both were smiling. She stopped looking at them and went under Bessie.

"Chirp Chirp!" Said Bessie. All of a sudden she ran into the forest at full speed.

"BESSIE! GET BACK HERE!" Yelled Hop pop as he ran after her. Bessie usually listened to Hop pop when he told her to stop but it was no use. It was almost as if something was attracting her.

And we will stop here! This chapters getting long! 😆 I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know Sprigs Journal took over most of the story but in the next chapter I won't go into huge details when it's being read (probably 😁) Anyway I wonder who/what is attracting Bessie oh wait I'm the author. I already know! 😄😄😄😄 I hope you guys will be ready for the next chapter. Peace!