Chapter 3: Truth or Dare 😇😈

Sprig knew right away where Polly was going with this and so he said

"Truth." Said Sprig.

"Aww man. Are you sure you don't want dare?" Asked Polly.

"Nope. Truth 😏." Said Sprig. She grumbled 😠 and said her truth.

"Are you over your humiliating rejection with Ivy?" Asked Polly.

"Well kinda. I'm kinda sad she doesn't like me back but like Anne said there's plenty more fish 🐠 in the sea 🌊. So I feel better now. 🙂" Said Sprig. Anne smiled at Sprig and he couldn't help but smile back.

"Ok then. So Anne truth or dare?" Asked Sprig.

"Dare!" Said Anne.

"Ok >:)"

"I'm gonna regret this aren't I?"

"Yep. I dare you to go to Mayor Toadstool and slam a pie 🥧 in his face in front of everyone in Wartwood!" Said Sprig.

"Sprig! That is so cruel and is totally unnecessary 😕! I'll do it! 😆😁" Said Anne. She left the house and went to Mayor Toadstool.

"Hey Anne! 😄" Said Toadie

"Ok what do you want?" Asked Mayor Toadstool.

"This." Said Anne. She grabbed the pie 🥧 and slammed it in Mayor Toadstools face!

"Ha ha ha! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣" Laughed Polly and Sprig. Even Toadie was laughing.

"ANNE! YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! 😡😡😡😡😡😡" Yelled Mayor Toadstool.

"Run!" Yelled Sprig as he grabbed Anne's hand and ran away. Polly hopped on Anne's head, together they made it home before they could get in trouble. They saw all the frogs laughing 😂.

"I can't believe you actually did that Anne!" Said Sprig.

"He was so mad!" Said Polly.

"His face was redder then a tomato 🍅!" Said Anne. They all collapsed on the floor laughing. After a while they stopped laughing and just looked at one another smiling.

"I'm so glad you suggested that Dare Sprig" Said Anne.

"I'm happy I suggested it too!" Said Sprig.

"I'm happy you two are holding hands!" Said Polly.

"Huh?" They looked down and saw that they were still holding hands. They looked at one another and turned away blushing a little but also kinda happy ....... weird.

"Polly truth or dare?" Asked Sprig.

"Truth."

"Ok why do you keep shipping me and Anne so much?" Asked Sprig.

"It's simple brother. You two are best friends, you always hang out together and I just think you're perfect for one another." Explained Polly.

"You ship us two?" Asked Anne.

"Yep. So anyway Sprig Truth or Dare?" Asked Polly.

"Dare!" Asked Sprig.

"I dare you to kiss Anne!" Said Polly. Sprig stopped being excited and was so red. Anne blushed along with him.

"Sprig you don't have to-

"No it's ok. I have to do it right?" Asked Sprig. He grabbed Anne's hand and kissed her 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨. He closed his eyes and so did Anne. When he let go of the kiss they were dark red.

"I'm gonna go to my room now!" Said Anne as she went to the basement.

"Polly! Why did you suggest that dare out of all the dares you could have suggested?!" Asked Sprig as he went upstairs to his room.

With Anne

"Uggh! Why did I run away from Sprig like that? Why did I feel happy about that kiss 😚?? Do I like Sprig???" Thought Anne. She got her Domino plushie and looked at it. She remembered when Sprig gave it to her. She smiled at it and started thinking about Sprig. She then heard the door open. It was Sprig.

"Hey Anne" Said Sprig.

"Hey Spr-

"AREWENOTFRIENDSANYMORE?"

"What?"

"Sorry. It's just that the kiss that Polly dared me to do. Is this too awkward? Are we not Friends anymore?" Asked Sprig.

"Sprig of course we're still friends. Lets just put that kiss behind us. I mean it's not like you have a crush on me or something." Said Anne.

"Well actually-

"Did you apologize to her yet?! It's time for Movie 🍿 🎥 Night!" Said Polly.

"Ok ok Polly." Said Anne smiling a bit. She climbed up the stairs and Sprig followed her. He couldn't believe he was about to reveal that he has a crush on her! What if she didn't like him back? What if it didn't work out?? What if-

"So kiddos I found a good movie you guys are gonna like." Said Hop Pop.

"It better not be The Wizard Of Oz." Said Polly.

"No it's this movie called the Princess 👸🏽 and the frog 🐸." Said Hop Pop.

"Cool. I love that movie." Said Anne. She put the movie on Disney+ and they all started watching it.

So I hoped you enjoyed this chapter 😁 (Did you see the Foreshadowing in this chapter? 😈)

At first I was going to do all the chapters but I really wanted you guys to see them and tell me what you think so I'm doing it Chapter by Chapter. Bad time to stop it Huh? XD 😋. I hope you enjoy and be patient for the next chapter Bye 👋

Words: 797