What happened to me?? 😱😱

It was a Sunny morning. The love dove was chirping, the frog was being taken away by a giant mosquito 🦟 and nobody was helping him as usual, and life was so called normal for the frogs. Well ....... except for one.

Sprig, he woke up and put on his clothes. He found them rather tight for some reason. He went downstairs for breakfast and for some reason Hop Pop looked at him with the strangest face.

"Sprig? Is that you?" Asked Hop Pop. Anne walked in.

"Morning HP. Morning ......... Sprig?" Said Anne.

"Why are you guys acting like this? Is there something on my face?" Asked Sprig.

"No it's much more then that boy." Said Hop Pop. Anne grabbed Sprigs hand and took him upstairs. He kinda blushed and they both went to the bathroom. Sprig looked in the mirror and saw himself as a ......... human???

"Sprig?"

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" Yelled Sprig. He ran away to his room and slammed the door. Anne went after him and Hop pop and Polly were already at his door.

"Come on Sprig. It's not that bad." Said Hop Pop.

"Yeah being a frog is way better then being a human." Said Polly.

"Polly!" Said Hop pop.

"What? Oh wait I meant-"

"How about I talk to him?" Asked Anne. Hop pop and Polly left. Anne knocked on the door 🚪.

"Hey Sprig it's me. Can I come in?" Asked Anne. She heard the door opening and Sprig was there upset.

"This is terrible! I'm like you but uglier!" Said Sprig.

"Wait you think I'm ugly?" Asked Anne.

"No! I meant I'm ugly as a human. You're beautiful Anne!" Said Sprig. He then realized what he said and jumped onto his hammock. Anne kinda blushed at the fact he thought she was beautiful. She went next to him and tried to comfort him.

"Oh come on Sprig I'm sure there's a cure." Said Anne.

"No there isn't probably." Said Sprig.

"It's ok. Besides you look cute as a human." Said Anne. Sprig looked at Anne, smiling and kinda wish his skin was pink again so he could hide his blush.

"I know what'll make you feel better." Said Anne. She then started to tickle him.

"Anne! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stop!!!" Said Sprig.

"Not until you feel better!" Said Anne. Sprig then started running away around him room but Anne kept catching him.

"Ok ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣I surrender! 🤣🤣 you win! Now 😂😂 stop tickling me 🤣🤣🤣🤣" Said Sprig. Anne finally stopped ticking him and Sprig was gasping for air.

"I just realized there's one good thing about being a human. They have longer arms ....... for revenge!" Said Sprig as he pounced on Anne tickling her.

"Sprig! 🤣🤣🤣🤣" Said Anne. She got out of his grip and ran around the room with Sprig chasing behind her. The door 🚪 then slammed open and Sprig jumped on Anne and they were now on top of one another.

"Guys stop kissing! I have huge news!" Said Polly.
Anne and Sprig really blushed now and got off one another.

"We weren't kissing and what's the news?" Asked Sprig.

"Ivy's at the door and she says she likes you!" Said Polly.

"What???" Said Both Anne and Sprig at the same time. A smile formed on Sprigs face and Anne was kinda frowning. She was happy that Ivy liked him back. Why wouldn't she? Sprig's her Best Friend 👫 but for some reason she kinda wished Ivy didn't like Sprig back.

"Really?" Asked Sprig.

"Yep she's at the door." Said Polly.

"How are you gonna talk to her if you can't even show her you're a human?" Asked Anne. Sprig covered himself with a blanket and covered a little bit of his face so only his eyes were seen. He walked downstairs praying that Ivy wouldn't notice. He saw Ivy and his heart skipped a beat.

"Hey Sprig."

"Hey Ivy. So what made you change your mind?" Asked Sprig.

"Sprig I always had feelings for you. When you confessed I was scared that you were pranking me or maybe I just wasn't ready but now I'm ready to tell you I like you." Said Ivy.
Sprig looked back at Anne and Polly. Anne was all for it and giving him a thumbs up 👍 while Polly just smiled but in a way that means she wasn't supportive of it. Sprig looked at Ivy.

"I'm sorry Ivy but I don't like you back. I started developing feelings for ...... another girl." Said Sprig.

"Huh? Sprig has feelings for another girl? I wonder who it is?" Thought Anne.

"Sure fooled you didn't I!" Said Ivy. She took off the costume and it revealed to be Wally!

"Come by to Wally's costume store! Where we have costumes of everything! Even you! Ha ha ha!" Laughed Wally as he hopped off. Sprig closed the door and took off the blanket.

"Well didn't see that coming." Said Polly.

"Never mind that! Sprig you have feelings for another girl??" Asked Anne.

"Yeah ........"

"Is it Maddie?" Asked Anne.

"No."

"Is it Shelly?" Asked Polly.

"Polly she's 5." Said Sprig.

"Hey we need to consider all the options." Said Anne.

"Is it Aventura?" Asked Anne.

"No not her."

"Is it Samantha?" Asked Polly.

"No!" Said Sprig.

"Well give us a hint so we can get an idea!" Said Anne.

"Well let's just say she's different an a very amazing way." Said Sprig as he looked at Anne. Anne smiled at him and he smiled back.

"It's Anne isn't it? Yeah it's her. I can't wait to make fun of Sprig and Anne for it." Thought Polly. Hop Pop then came in and he was in his study!

"Sprig! I think I figured out why you're a human!" Said Hop Pop in an excited tone.

"Really?" Asked Sprig.

"You know Anne? That girl that Sprig has a crush on. Between you and me I think it's you 😏😏😏😏" Whispered Polly.

"Could Sprig have a crush on me?" Thought Anne. She looked over at Sprig who was excited to know why he was a human. Anne couldn't help but smile. He looked cute as a Frog and now as a human. Sprig noticed her smiling at him and smiled back.

"Ok now let's figure out why Sprig's a human!😁😁😁" Said Anne.

With Wally

"So Sprig likes me?" Asked Ivy.

"No sorry he likes another Girl." Said Wally. Ivy looked down upset.

"But hey more frogs out there right?" Said Wally.

"Right. I just wished that I told him earlier but hey Anne's better for him." Said Ivy.

"He never said it was Anne." Said Wally.

"Really? Huh funny." Said Ivy.

So I hoped you enjoyed it! Hmm 🤔 I wonder who's Sprig's new crush? 😏😋😏😋😏😋 I hope you enjoy the next chapter Thanksd Gamerviet and smolnut for supporting me! 😁 I really appreciate it 🙂🙂🙂 See you in the next chapter! Bye 👋 😁😁😁😄😄😄😄