Class Fight ~ Melanie Martinez 😭

One sided Dukexiety💚💜
Prinxiety❤💜

😭Angst😭

⚠️Tw:⚠️
•Violence
•Yelling
•Blood
•Violent thoughts
•Swearing

(Words: 620)

---

It was Lunch. Remus tapped his foot on the floor as he sneered at the scene across the cafeteria from him. His twin brother and his crush since forever shared a table together with their two other friends. Roman had a body that attracted attention from everyone. Remus just seemed to get the short end of the straw.

It ate him up inside. Roman got everything. He was their parent's favourite because he got good grades and was just the perfect child. While Remus was just thrown to the wolf's whenever the opportunity came. Still, his twin thought nothing was wrong with the way their parents were. What else could you expect from the child that had been protected from all of the terrible aspects that the world had to offer?

Roman had that poor emo rapped around his finger. Remus feel in love with Virgil ages ago but he wasn't in Remus life, no. Just Roman's. It was always Roman's.

"Remus? Are you even listening to us?" Damien interrupted his thoughts.

Remus blinked in surprise and looked back at his friend. "Oh um sorry no" He laughed awkwardly.

"Of course he's not. He's drooling over Verge over there!" Remy teased then sipped on his drink loudly.

"Am not!" Remus hissed.

"Yes you are!" Remy place his cup on the table "Its funny to think you'd have a shot with him"

"Well can't someone dream..." Remus sighed as he looked back over.

"Ew disgusting." Damien rolled his eyes.

"Your just jealous" Remy purred.

Remus zoned out again as he watched Virgil and Roman again. They were laughing with their friends. Then Roman began to stand up then... he kissed Virgil on the lips. It seemed casual. As if it happened all of the time. Remus hands started to shake as his eyes started to water. He turned to face his friend and lowered his head.

Why did he feel so sad...

Should he let them be or feel this bad?

No no no dont you choke!

Go for the throat...

Go for the throat..

Go for the throat.

Roman's voice appeared behind him "Hey Remus I need to talk to-"

Remus screamed in anger as he stood up and slammed his fist in his brothers nose. He could hear the crack on impact. Roman went flying into the floor as his hand quickly went to cover his broken nose. He looked up at his twin with so much fear in his eyes. Remus had never felt more powerful.

He went to pounce on his brother and finish the job but arms wrapped around him and held him back. Remus tried to kick at the person but nothing could get them to let go. They were rewening his revenge for years of torment. But they couldn't stop him from emotionally hurting him. That's what Remus was good at.

Roman's friends and Virgil appeared and helped him up. Virgil's looked at him with anger and fear in his eyes. The love of his life wasn't the one he was meant to be scaring.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! You Monster!" Virgil yelled at him.

Remus faltered in the arms that held him at those words. Virgil. His Virgil called him a monster. Virgil hated him. He'd fucked everything up in a fit of rage. He... he shouldn't of been such a fucking idiot!

Why does it matter anymore? Virgil doesn't love him. Nothings holding him back from doing more damage to his brother at home when their alone.

Maybe he should listen to his own advice. Not the nose...

The throat.

Mainly Prinxiety Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें