The Bet And The Date 💗

Prinxeity♥️💜

💗Fluff💗

(Words: 3737)
___

"Oh please, I bet you wouldn't even be able to plan a date" Virgil rolled his eyes as he examined his painted nails.

Roman gasped in offence, "Excsue you! I am the Prince! I am the best at romance!"

None one could remember how the two sides had gotten to where they were now. First they were called to help with editing a video and that had somehow evolved into this mess.

"Really?" Virgil turned his head towards the prince, "Prove it then, I bet you won't be able to get Thomas a date by the end of the week"

"Wait what?" Thomas questioned as he looked up from his computer.

"Hush Thomas the adults are talking" Roman shushed him, "Is that a challenge?"

"Sure why not, I'll make you a bet. If you fail I get to make you wear anything I want for the whole of next week" The dark side smirked up at him.

"And if I win I get to take you on the best date you've ever been on to prove you wrong!" The prince announced.

"Deal" The two sides said together.

"I think I should get a say-" Thomas began.

"Not now Thomas!"

---

A wide grin layed on the Prince's face as his host entered his home. The week had just ended and Thomas had just come back from the best date of his entire life. And oh was Roman excited. He was so excited that he had to calm himself down and not go over the top with Thomas's date. Had to save his energy for the real thing.

Thomas entered his living room and the three light sides rose up. Logan rolled his eyes while Patton giggled at the fancial side who was currently bouncing on the heels of his feet as he smirked at the missing sides space.

"I believe it is time to summon our storm cloud" Roman said smugly.

Their host pointed his arm in the direction of the stairs and raised his hand but no one came. He tried it again yet still no side. Roman rolled his eyes.

"Oh stop being such a sore loser and get up here" Roman whined.

A loud groan came from the staircase and the darker dressed side rose up. Virgil gave the smug Prince an unamused glare. He stood up from where he sat on the stairs and hid his hands in his pockets.

He sighed, "Let's just get this over with"

Roman reached his hand behind him towards the fatherly side, "Patton, the ring!"

"What?" Virgil flushed a bit under his foundation.

Patton giggled a bit as he pulled a ring box out of his trouser pocket and placed it into the romantic sides hand. Logan and Thomas were forced to hide their amusement over the confusion on the emo's face.

Roman knelt down on one knee sending the darker side into a silent mental breakdown. He held the box infront of him and popped it open to reveal once of those cheap ring you'd get at a arcade. The shank was black with a grey plastic skull on top of it.

"Virgil Sanders" The prince began, "With this ring that Thomas won last year on one of those arcade games, will you allow me to take you on the best date of your life? And you have to say yes"

The dark side composed himself and sighed, "Fine"

Creativity shot up and cheered, "Close enough!"