Training

Music was blaring into his ears as he lifted his weights one last time before going into his cool down session. He jogged around the gym for a couple minutes before going back into his routine, that's what he's been doing this whole time, running through his workout over and over and over again. Sure the poor boy was tired but he didn’t want to go to the dorms just yet, his now ex girlfriend had broken up with him because she didn’t like the way his friend, Mei Hatsume, acted around him. Mei had no bad intention and Izuku knew that, she simply liked testing her gadgets (Babies) on him because of how much of an impact he can take incase the gadget malfunctions. He had already suggested Kirishima or Tetsutetsu but she said that their skin is too rough and they could accidentally break one of her inventions. Which made sense but Ochako did not like that she broke it off when Mei texted him to help her with one of her babies, “She’s too touchy feely with you Deku! It’s obvious you two are going out so I'll be leaving.” Izuku begged for her not to leave him, he wasn’t cheating on her, he’d never do that to a loved one but she ignored him. So after that instead of sticking around and crying he decided to go help Mei and afterwards he went to the 24-hour gym the school provided. Now here he is repeating his workout routine for the 6th time. He knew he was there for a long time mainly because his routine takes a good hour and a half to finish but he wasn’t too sure what time it was. He was punching the punching bag in front of him, taking all his anger out on the poor sack, that is until he heard someone yelling his name. He looked behind him and saw the familiar pink skinned female, she wore black legging with a dark blue tank top reading ‘SLAY’ in bright blue letters. “Oh, hi Mina! What’re you doing here?” Mina walked towards him as he took his earbuds out and wiped the sweat off his face with the towel around his neck, “I could ask the same.” she chuckled. “I came to cool down before I did something stupid.” Izuku nodded “What happened, if you don’t mind me asking.” she shook her head and smiled softly hurt evident in her eyes “Kirishima,” Izuku’s eyes widened “I caught him fooling around with Kaminari…” She said as she lowered her gaze to her bright pink shoes. Izuku pulled her into a hug, a sweaty one but, a hug nonetheless, the smaller cried into his shoulder as he held her patting or rubbing her back every once in a while. She pulled away after a few minutes her eyes slightly puffy, “Thank you, I really need that.” She whispered as she walked towards a bench. “So, what's your situation?” She asked, he gave her a look of confusion, “How long have you been here and why, you doofus!” She said as softly punched his shoulder. “Oh! Uh, I really don’t know I wasn’t paying attention to the time but I was here since 5.” She gave a look of surprise, “Dude, it's 2 in the morning…” “Thank god it's the weekend or I would’ve been screwed.” He chuckled, she laughed at his absent-mindedness. “You still didn’t answer my question, what’re you doing here so late at night or should I say early in the morning?” He smiled softly as he took a drink from his water bottle, “Uraraka and I broke up.” “What!?” “Yeah, she accused me of cheating her with Mei because I help her test out and improve her gadgets, too touchy feely I guess.” He sighed. Mina stayed silent, nobody thought Izuku was cheating on Uraraka. It was more Uraraka was cheating on him. “That’s tough. But for what it's worth nobody thinks you're cheating on her.” Izuku looked into her eyes and smiled. “Anyhoo, I came here to train but since you’re here let's train together!” She stood and reached her hand out for Izuku to grab. “Alright, let's do this.” he said as Mina helped him up for the bench.