Backfired

Over the last few weeks the class has seen the growth of their friendship and how well they got along and improved each other's faults for example Izuku has begun to loosen up a little more not to mention has unleashed his ability to rap at incredible speeds upon the bakusquad beating kaminari in multiple battles and rematches. Mina had begun to take school a lot more seriously and actually managed to raise her grade a considerable amount and her technique had improved as well. They obviously helped each other in many different ways but some classmates were jealous and by some I mean Uraraka. Everyone knew she wanted Izuku back but they were adamant on keeping her away from him and Ashido, even Iida knew her ill intentions and had agreed it'd be best if she were to stay away from Midoriya. The class kept Uraraka away and watched as Midoriya and Ashido's relationship grew into something beautiful (Not to mention many thought Deku and Pinky sounded WAY better than Deku and Uravity). Everything was going considerably well but, little did class 1-A know Uraraka had a card up her sleeve. "Hey guys, I'm gonna make lunch!" Most of the class thanked her while some had told her that they already ate or are planning on going out to eat. What they didn't know was she had asked a student from 1-B to make her a love potion, one she would slip into Midoriya's food to win him back. She busied herself in the kitchen preparing the class their food and a 'special' one for Izuku. She finished up the class's food and mixed half into the sauce she had used for the sandwiches and drank the other half. She threw the bottle away and placed the sandwiches next to the others, "Guys! The sandwiches are done!" She yelled as she stepped into the commons. The students stood and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich, Uraraka looked around for Izuku or Mina, "Has anyone seen Deku and Ashido?". Mineta spoke up "I saw them leave a couple minutes ago!". Uraraka froze. "Do you know where?" Mineta shrugged "I don't know but they had duffel bags with them so I'm assuming the gym." Mineta had cleared out and was no longer a threat to the girls, he had apologized and actually helped some of them out during tough times. Uraraka sighed and sat down to eat one of the sandwiches, she'd have to wait for them to come back which would take way too long. After about two hours the two teens burst through the doors giggling foolishly to an unexpected scene. Uraraka and Mineta making out on the couch apparently the grape head ate the sandwich with the love potion in it.