The announcement

Months have gone by and at this point the class is preparing for the day the two start dating. Now don't get me wrong they're awesome friends but if you were to see them interact you would assume they were dating or something. They're constantly together, when they argue they take a break to cool off and then one of them apologizes and so on and so forth. They also work together very well, almost unbeatable. "Alright class I have some news for you guys.", the class leaned forward in anticipation, "UA will be hosting a dance next week on Saturday." "That's a completely normal school activity!" They yelled as they slumped back in their chairs. 

The news finally sank in and they immediately started asking people to the dance, "Hey, Deku!" Uraraka skipped her way to the greenettes desk. "Do you wanna go to the dance with me?", before he could even reject the girl Bakugo turned in his seat, "Shut the fuck up, round face, the nerd obviously isn't even thinking of going and if he is he isn't going to go with a cheap hoe like you." He turned to Midoriya and smiled softly "You can do better, Deku, don't settle for her raggedy ass." he flicked the freckled boys forehead and turned in his seat. Uraraka stomped away, after a while Mina walked over and plopped herself on Izuku's desk, "So, Izu, are you going to the dance?" He shrugged and rested his head on her lap letting out a sigh. "I don't know, i'm a terrible dancer and i'd rather do some homework than be there, then again it would give me a chance to hangout with my friends." 

He continued to ramble while Ashido ran her fingers through his hair, some watched the two, it was cute to say the least, they're relationship was something most in the class wished they had. The day went by a little faster than normal because some teachers were out sick so they weren't in school for long, "Hey can you help me with the math homework? I didn't understand it too much." "Sure! Let's go to my room so I can bring some snacks to the room."