Snacks

He made his way through the front door and into the living room, he had just gotten back from the store with all the snacks, some for the movie night and the rest for the class. He stumbled into the kitchen and placed the bags on the counter, Izuku hummed a long forgotten song while he put the stuff for his class away, but then Uraraka came into the kitchen. "Oh, hi deku." He didn't even look at her "Hey." The area was filled with tension as he put the last fruit roll-up box into the cabinet. He picked up the remaining three bags and started to leave and uraraka grabbed his arm "Where are you going?" Izuku raised a brow "My room?" she let go "Oh. um are you doing anything later?" "Yeah, i'm hanging out with Mina today. Movie night apparently." he shrugged. Uraraka was fuming. Izuku made his way up to his room, "Seriously? With HER?" Izuku nodded "Why?" He was in front of his door "Because she's my friend and the only one who wanted to hang out." he opened the door and walked in forgetting to close the door. "Hey that looks awesome, Mina!" She giggled from inside the spacious shelter, "I know right! Now gimme snacks!" He gave her the bags. "When did you do all this?" He turned to see Uraraka staring blankly "A long time ago actually." "And you never told me...?" He sighed "You never asked, could you please leave." she nodded and left slowly. "What was that about?" Mina asked as she popped some cheese balls into her mouth, Izuku shrugged as he stepped past the structure and pulled the small projector from the shelf above his bed. He hooked it up to his laptop and pulled up Interflex, "Alrighty, any suggestions?" Mina thought for a second "Oh! How about a documentary?" Izuku smiled and rose a brow "Seriously? I didn't peg you as the documentary type." She shrugged, "I love 'em I just don't know why. Oh! Make sure it's a murder documentary!" Izuku shook his head and smiled. He pulled up the documentary and settled down next to her hugging one of his many stuffed animals that Mina found. They spent a good amount of time in his room but then he heard a knock. Izuku got up since he was the closest to the door, "Oh, hi Iida!" "Hello Midoriya, I wanted to know if you wanted to come eat dinner, Bakugo made Katsudon." Izuku chuckled of course Katsuki made his favorite dish after Uraraka broke up with him, "No thank you, I already ate but tell Kacchan I said thanks." Iida nodded "Alright. Also, have you seen Ashido?" "I'm in here, Broski!" Iida chuckled "Ok, I'll be on my way. Good night you two. And no inappropriate stuff!" He yelled as he walked away. Izuku shut the door again and settled back into his spot inside the pillow structure. "Oh my god! He killed her!" Izuku finished off the cheese balls as they watched the man bury the victim's bloody body. "Did you see that?! He cut her arms and legs off! And KEPT them! In. A. Cooler!" She screeched as the end credits rolled. Izuku nodded "Yeah and did you see that it took police 32 YEARS to find the killer? That's insane!" They looked at each other as seriously as they could before bursting into a fit of giggles.