Practice

Every evening Mina and Izuku would meet up in the gym and they'd start off with a simple work out and some stretches. "Alright for now I just want you to follow my lead." She guided his left hand to her waist and held his other in her own.
They started off roughly, Izuku would trip over his feet or he'd step on her feet but they continued these mini sessions.
Eventually they got to the point where Izuku could lead for a while but then he'd trip or loose his balance.
The dance soon arrived and Izuku was nervous to say the least. He didn't want to make a fool of himself in front of his peers.
"You can pick me up at seven! Bye!" Mina yelled as she ran past him. He chuckled softly, he had gotten so close to her and he was pretty sure he had a crush. He was going to confess that night after the dance.
He walked into his house and greeted his mother, the greenette did some homework and around 5:30 he decided to start getting ready.
The male took a shower first and waited for his hair to dry before starting to put on his green dress shirt. He pulled on some black slacks and tucked the shirt in, he polished his dress shoes and slid them on. His mother called him down for dinner so he decided to eat before leaving.
The two ate and soon enough it was 6:45, "Alright mom I gotta go, can I take the car?" His mom agreed to let him take it. He slipped his vest on and left the house.
He pulled up to Mina's house a little before seven. Midoriya walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell as he waited he straightened his vest and ran his hand through his hair. The door opened to reveal a normal looking man with pink hair and black scleras.
"Hello sir, is Mina ready?" He asked politely, the man smiled and invited in. "Mina! Your boyfriend is here!" The pink haired girl came out in a dark purple skater dress, she wore fishnet tights with black high heeled combat boots. "Dad! He isn't my boyfriend!" The man chuckled, Izuku blushed heavily, not just because of the comment but because of Mina.
"You look beautiful." He breathed, the girl blushed as she grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the door. "I'll bring her home by 11, sir!" He yelled as he was pulled out of the door. The older man chuckled in amusement as he shook his head.