Hang out

The next time he woke up was due to some more knocking, he groaned, his body was sore and his knuckles were badly bruised as well. He sat up and checked the time, "Who is it?" he asked as he sighed, it was 3 in the afternoon "It's me!" He heard her try to mimic one of their classmates' voices but he couldn't quite determine who, "It's open." He smiled as the pink skinned female walked through "Wow, your room is really different from the last time, it's not so...fanboy-y." His walls were no longer covered in All-Might posters, he had a couple here and there, most of the posters were replaced by whiteboards, bulletin boards, pictures of his friends and some childhood photos, he also had some string lights hanging from his ceiling giving his room a cozy vibe. Izuku chuckled "Yeah it was getting pretty hard to sleep at night so I took some stuff back home." Mina looked around, "It's really nice! How many others have seen this?" Izuku shook his head "Uraraka never liked coming in my room, I don't know why." "Omg! You have beanbags!?" Izuku chuckled "Yeah I have some more in my closet, I also have a mini projector and some blankets. I really don't know why." Mina's eyes practically had stars in them, "Well, they're gonna come in handy today." "What do you mean?" "Movie night! Duh!" Izuku chuckled and stood up while she started taking some beanbags out of his closet. "Well, I guess I should go get some snacks." Mina nodded "Yeah! You do that and I'll be making the fort!" He gave her a thumbs up and started to walk away "OMG is that a gaming console!?" He heard her screech through the walls.