4

The three men walked to the bar after Jimin closed the shop. When they got there, there were already quite a few people, considering it being a Friday. Jimin went straight to the counter and plopped on a stool.

  "Wine?" He smiled innocently at the bar tender who merely nodded in return. Jimin turned around to see the two slower men finally getting to him. "I'm getting wine."

  Yoongi nodded as he waited for the guy to come back with a glass for Jimin. He shrugged at the thought of buying wine at such a cheap bar instead of buying just a normal beer.

  "I'll have wine, too." He said.

  "Wait!" Jin raised his hand as he looked around. "What kind of drinks do you have?"

  The guy started talking to Jin after he gave Yoongi his drink, and he looked occupied so Yoongi turned to Jimin. He accidentally brushed against his knee and quickly moved away, not needing to be touchy or else he'll find himself doing it a lot more than intended.

  "Do you drink often?" He asked.

  Jimin shrugged as he took the wine. "I usually down my drinks in one go, but you know, I need to look a little classier." His lips tugged into a small smile as he sipped.

  Yoongi pressed his own glass to his lips and chuckled as Jin started making fun conversation with the bar tender. Of course.

  "It won't take long for him to get drunk." Yoongi stated as he looked back at Jimin, who was already looking back at him with those soft eyes. Yoongi had never seen Jimin out of the candy store, so the light of the bar really hit different and he could see his warm skin.

  "Can I have more?" Jimin asked the guy Jin was talking to, and he poured more without taking his eyes off of Jin, clearly into it. "Thanks." Jimin smiled. "We don't have to stay long." He shrugged to Yoongi finally.

  "Just a fresh drink to start the weekend?"

  "Guess so." Jimin sipped once more.

-

  "Hyung, where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked in a panicking mode as he walked out of the bathroom. Jimin drank a little less than Jin did, but enough to be tipsy and Yoongi had left him to Jin so he could use the bathroom.

  When he came out go see that Jimin wasn't next to Jin anymore...

  "Said he's going home." Jin looked away from the old man that he was talking to. "Maybe we should, too— hey, wait!" He frowned.

  "I'll be back." Yoongi started walking fast towards the exit. Why didn't Jimin just wait for him? They would've all gone home.

  He sniffed and sniffed, needing to find Jimin, but he could still smell him in the bar...

  Yoongi looked up to see a guy with his hand on Jimin's waist, holding him close. His whole body felt on fire as he rushed forward.

  "Jimin, do you know this guy?" He tried to ask calmly, but his eyes were changing color under his contacts and his skin was itching, the wolf in him wanting to come out and absolutely destroy this stranger for touching Jimin.

  "No, no." Jimin slurred. "We were just talking about how clumsy I am— oh, I accidentally knocked his drink over." He giggled.

  Yoongi sighed. "Let's go home, okay?"

  Jimin nodded and took the man's hand off of his waist. "Why are you touching me, anyways?" He asked him innocently.

The man groaned as he eyed Yoongi, but Yoongi's glare was a lot scarier than his was, so he walked away quickly.

  "Want a piece of candy?" Jimin held out some strawberry candy with a short laugh. "I found this in my pocket. Did I steal from myself?"

  Yoongi chuckled as he led him to where Jin was, but took the candy anyways.

  "Hyung, let's go home." Yoongi said.

  Jin made a surprised noise when he saw Yoongi. "Okay, bye Martin!" He waved as he started following Yoongi and Jimin.

  Jin's house was closest to them, so he made it home first. Yoongi wasn't going to let Jimin walk home alone, of course, so he followed him, making sure he got there safely.

  "Why aren't you saying much?" Jimin asked as he turned to Yoongi. Yoongi shrugged.

  "I am. You're just tipsy and you're talking a lot." He stated as he looked up at him.

  Jimin frowned. "Sorry for talking so much." He looked away and started walking slower to match the pace with Yoongi.

  "No, I like your voice." Yoongi said.

  And then the younger was back to smiling again. "You do? People tell me that my voice is very soft and cute." He said cheerfully.

  "Well, people are correct." Yoongi said.

  "Hyung, we should hang out more." Jimin said as he grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him in the right direction to his house. His hand against his felt so soft, but it only lasted for seconds before Jimin pulled away.

  "We should go out and eat." Yoongi smiled, but then realized how that sounded. "A-As friends, of course, if that's— You don't have to worry about me. I swear. Just like, I don't know? Lunch as friends?" He said.

  Jimin giggled. "You overthink too much." He said. "Let's go out tomorrow, yeah? It's Saturday and I open the shop whenever I want to anyways." He smiled as he stepped up to a house— obviously his, Yoongi guesses.

  "Will you even be in the mood to go out tomorrow?" Yoongi asked.

  Jimin nodded. "Here." He took out his phone and gave it to Yoongi. "Let's exchange numbers and- text me tomorrow. I'll definitely be in the mood." He smiled at Yoongi reassuringly.

  Yoongi took the phone and started to slowly smile himself. "Okay." He said as he started to create a new contact in Jimin's phone, and then let Jimin do the same in his phone.

Okay.

~
sorry for such a short chapter lol

💜