10

Jimin sighed to himself after he handed a little girl a bag full of candy. He still hadn't seen Yoongi in a while, and he kept wondering what would happen now. Did Yoongi just completely distance himself? Did that guy reverse the fight and beat Yoongi up or something? Jimin shouldn't have left.

  What if Yoongi got hurt?

  To be fair, he was scared.

  The bell on the shop door rang, making Jimin look up at the door. To his surprise, the little boy who walked in was.. That boy..

  "Taehyung?"

  The boy smiled as he skipped up to the counter and rested his feet on the bottom of it so that he could be taller to see Jimin.

  "Hello." Tae smiled.

  Another little boy walked behind him and smiled as well. "Here's our money." He set down a couple of bills. "Yoongi-hyung said to get what you can with what I have." He impersonated Yoongi almost perfectly.

  Both Jimin and Taehyung cracked a smile.

  "Jungkookie, what candy should we get?" Tae hopped down, crashing into the other boy.

  "Banana!" Jungkookie held up taffy.

  Jimin smiled at the two until something outside the window caught his attention,

  "Yoongi?" He mumbled.

  "He said he doesn't want to come in!" Tae said as he stuffed a little baggie with candy.

  That made Jimin's heart drop to his stomach. He hadn't seen Yoongi in days. No wonder why. He doesn't want to see Jimin. But Jimin didn't do anything wrong, right?

Or did he?

He huffed as he looked at the back of Yoongi's head from the window. When the two kids finally decided on what candy they're getting, Jimin marched outside before they did.

  "Oh, so you're ignoring me now?"

  Yoongi jumped at hearing the younger's voice, not expecting Jimin to come outside.

  "Huh?" Yoongi's eyes widened.

  Jimin looked slightly angry and a little hurt as he looked at Yoongi. Tae and Jungkook came walking out of the door in confusion.

  "We need to talk." Jimin said sternly.

  Yoongi blinked at the other, trying to decide whether it's a good idea or not. He sighed to himself as he realized that he needs to.

  He needs Jimin.

  God, he needs Jimin. He'd literally felt his whole body withering without him. It's like hell to him to think of Jimin being gone forever.

  "I can be at the park at six tonight."

  Jimin looked Yoongi in the eyes— he finally remembered his contacts. Jimin noticed this, too. He noticed that his eyes were a lighter brown than when his eyes had changed colors before. They were dark brown without contacts, and could turn red or goldish.

  Jimin liked noticing small things.
  Jimin regretted noticing small things.

  "The park at six." Jimin repeated. "I'm not going to wait any longer if you're not there."

  Yoongi nodded. "I'll be there."

-

  Okay, that was a lie.

  Jimin sat on the park bench for an extra ten minutes than he said he would. There were no signs of Yoongi and there were no texts or calls from him either. He sighed as he angrily picked up his phone and jacket from the bench and stood up. He began walking away when—

  "Jimin!"

  He turned to see Yoongi running towards him in such a cute way that made Jimin turn away and smile stupidly to himself.

  "You're late." Jimin stated.

  "Well," Yoongi started as he stepped up next to Jimin and dragged him back to the bench. "I was having a serious conversation with my aunt who likes to scold me every ten seconds."

  Jimin chuckled at that. "And?"

  "Oh, come on." Yoongi pouted. "I can't run as fast as you can." He mumbled to himself.

  The younger shifted in the seat. "I'm sorry for running away from you." He said sadly, making the conversation take a down turn.

  Yoongi blinked at Jimin, confused as to why he was apologizing to him so suddenly. He was the one who beat the shit out of that guy and ignored Jimin. He was the one who scared Jimin. Why is Jimin apologizing?

  "No, I'm sorry." Yoongi said.

  Jimin chuckled as he finally made eye contact with Yoongi. "I'm sorry for ignoring you, too. And I kind of miss you hanging with me." He nudged the older playfully, earning a smile.

  "You missed me?" Yoongi's heart felt like it would pound out of his chest now.

  "Yes." Jimin nodded as he stood up. "And I want to talk more about this, but not here." Yoongi stood up next to him and tilted his head as Jimin started walking. "You coming?" Jimin asked Yoongi, who just stood there.

  "Y-Yeah, where to?" He asked.

  Jimin started walking once again.

"My house."

~
things are finna get inch resting

(no more boring shit hopefully)