9

Yoongi ran.

His legs could only go so far. He regretted never working out or staying fit, because now he swears that Jimin is running as fast as cars can go. There's no way he'll catch him.

When he finally gave up, he sat on the stairs to the side of a building and sighed.

The only way Yoongi could have caught Jimin is if he were to go into his full wolf form, and he swore that after the first time he was forced to do it that he would never do it again.

When he became an adult, he was lost.

The only thing that his parents told him was that it may hurt and leave him exhausted when he first turned into his wolf. They were right—but add about twenty more levels to the pain and exhaustion. Then you're there.

Yoongi never chose to be a werewolf. Nobody ever does. He absolutely hated the look in Jimin's eyes when he looked at him, and he wasn't even in full wolf form right then.

Imagine if he was.

Does Jimin hate him? Is he scared of him? Yoongi knows that Jimin saw his eyes change color that time. There's no 'maybe' to it.

Jimin probably sees him as the monster he truly is. The stupid monster inside of him.

Maybe Yoongi shouldn't have wasted his time chasing after the poor younger. Maybe he never should have walked back into that candy shop. Maybe he never even deserved to have such a pure, innocent Jimin in his life.

Maybe he doesn't deserve love.

He frowned to himself as he finally caught his own breath. He stood up from the stairs and began walking home instead.

Maybe he should just give up.

  Maybe if he just gave up on everything, it would all be okay. But thats the thing. Maybe. Yeah, maybe it could have been different. But it wasn't. There's no way that Yoongi can just leave Jimin at this point.

  He's seen people without their mates. It's no good sight at all. He's seen people break down before because Arcadia is crazy, and werewolves are everywhere, marking and fighting and killing. But not the Mins.

  Not Min Yoongi.

  Sometimes he feels left out merely because— well, he is left out. Namjoon and Jin are your typical werewolves. Perfect. Yoongi, though—claims to be human, living the normal human life. But somewhere, back in his mind, he hears that voice. He hears that wolf.

  That wolf can take over. That wolf will take over whenever it feels like it wants to.

  The downside of that is that Yoongi doesn't feel like he's himself at all. The wolf came out and scared Jimin away. His soulmate.

  "Stupid fucking wolf." He gripped tightly onto his doorknob as he opened the door to his house. He stepped inside, obviously tired and drained from too much thinking.

He walked to his room and plopped down onto his bed, not caring to take off his clothes and change into his pajamas.

Maybe. Maybe he should give up.

-

Three whole days had passed now.

Jimin would ignore Yoongi if he could. Yoongi hadn't messaged him, called, or came into the shop. That's unusual to them both.

Sure, the man scared the shit out of Jimin, but the fact that he hadn't even heard from him just threw Jimin off. He had been miscounting, misplacing and stuttering a lot these past few days, and maybe it was because of that.

Jimin misses having Yoongi around.

He misses the older walking in. He misses Yoongi walking him home and Yoongi messaging him. Jimin already ignored Yoongi for a week before because of family problems, so the fact that they aren't talking again..

Jimin frowned as he thought about it.

He readjusted his beanie before taking a sip of his vanilla milk. Nobody had really came in all day besides a few women with kids.

Other than that— no Min Yoongi.

Jimin began thinking about how sad it was without him near. Three days went by slower than ever without his hyung.

God, it's so annoying.

Jimin is still confused. Still lost. Why does he keep thinking about Yoongi? Why is his head hurting from thinking too much? Should he have ran like he did? Maybe not.

But.. What the hell was that, though?

  Min Yoongi..

  Who is Min Yoongi?

~
i am soooo sorry i suck ass at updating 😂 i finally updated but its kind of just a filler chapter.