11

Yoongi stepped into Jimin's house quietly. A familiar smell of someone lingered in the house— a scent that wasn't Jimin's scent.

  Jimin brought him to the couch and pointed at the table with a bunch of stuff on it.

  "Sorry, that's all of Hoseok's crap."

  Hoseok?

  "Are you talking shit about me?" A familiar guy walked out of one of the rooms.

  Jimin rolled his eyes and threw one of the magazines at the boy. "Pick your shit up and I won't have to." He pouted. Yoongi was confused, but Jimin tapped him. "That's my roommate. He's really nice." He said.

  "Hey, wait.." Hoseok said. The two sitting on the couch looked over at him. "That's the freaking guy who went crazy on me at the restaurant." He gave a sour expression.

  Yoongi's mind clicked.

  Roommate. Scent. Jealousy.

  Shit.

  "Oh, God." Yoongi sighed.

  Jimin looked back at him. "Huh? Why?"

  "I was having a bad day." Yoongi lied. "I'm sorry, Hoseok." He bit his lip worriedly.

  Hoseok eyed him weirdly for a moment before saying "It's okay," and then walking back to his bedroom. A bad day? Yeah, right.

  "Hyung,"

  Yoongi looked at Jimin. Curiosity took over the younger and he couldn't stop himself.

  "How did you just throw that thief guy away like he was nothing?" Jimin asked. "He was pretty heavy looking if you ask me." He said.

  Shit. Here we go.

  "I lift weights heavier than him." Yoongi lied, which made Jimin look at him as if he were crazy. Damn. Should've known better.

  "You can barely even lift me." Jimin said. "And also.. your eyes? How do they—" His eyebrows furrowed as he came to a realization. "I—" Oh my God.

  Jimin hadn't really thought about this.

  "I'll explain if you let me take you on a date."

  He looked up at Yoongi in fear, realizing what he was dealing with. A date? With..

  "Y-You want to- I mean, I'll—" Jimin stopped talking in order to save himself from embarrassment. Yoongi noticed the change in nervousness and fear coming from Jimin.

  "I should've known better than to ask." Yoongi chuckled to himself, feeling his heart sink.

  Little did he know that Jimin wasn't afraid of any date. He wasn't scared of Yoongi or being romantically involved with him.

  Jimin came to a realization.

  He's not stupid. He knows things. Jimin knows what Arcadia is known for— even if his parents or nobody else knows.

  He knows.

  Jimin knows.

  "N-No I want to go on a date w-with you." Jimin's voice trembled. He couldn't help it.

  Yoongi smiled. "I swear I'll make up that stupid fight, okay? I just- I wanted to protect you. I didn't know it would scare you away.."

  Jimin shook his head. "No! No, it's okay. What you did was okay, and I never thanked you for saving me." He said. "Let's just forget about all of that and have fun." He smiled.

  The smile was forced, but still a smile.

  "Wait, so.." Yoongi tilted his head.

  It's cute. He's cute. He's Min Yoongi.

  "Nevermind." Yoongi smiled to himself. "Let's go." He said as he grabbed Jimin's hand.

-

  They ended up in the old the movie theater. Yoongi tried his best to make it perfect. He really did. He bought Jimin his favorite vanilla milk, candy and popcorn, and they got the best seats in the room.

Jimin was really zoned out, though.

Yoongi tried his hardest to understand. If he had scared Jimin, that scared him. If Jimin hated him, he would hate himself too.

He tried to settle his fast beating heart. Jimin's probably uncomfortable. Probably only came on this date because he felt sorry.

Yoongi shivered as he felt Jimin's hand creep down his arm and eventually intertwining with Yoongi's hand. His heart warmed instantly and he could finally focus— sort of— on the movie.

He went through way more than half of the movie knowing absolutely nothing about it.

He looked over at Jimin with a small smile on his face. Of course Jimin was wearing his famous beanie and huge hoodie that made him look smaller than he already is.

"Beautiful."

Jimin's eyes widened as he turned to look at Yoongi. His eyes were shining from the big screen in front of them. He looked amazing. Jimin couldn't help but smile so big at him.

"Hyung," He whispered. "The movie."

But, Yoongi didn't want to focus on it.

When the movie was finally over, they ended up playing a few arcade games before they decided to go home. They both kept losing, but it was still fun playing with each other.

Jimin invited Yoongi into his home once again, not wanting the night to end so soon. The tension was still there though. It wasn't as bad as before, but it was still there.

Yoongi's mind was going crazy with what to do. He was ready to risk it all and tell Jimin about who he is. He knows that Jimin's thinking about it and is probably confused.

He let himself go in front of Jimin too much for it to not be questioned by him.

Should he just tell him?

"Hyung," Jimin tapped him. Yoongi snapped out of his zone and looked back at him.

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?"

Yoongi sighed to himself. "Jimin.." He looked away from him in fear of even making eye contact with him. He deserves to know. He needs to know. He's Yoongi's mate. They just went on a date. He can't keep it from him.

"What?" The younger asked.

"I- I need to tell you something."

~
enjoy

also enjoy:

this story is almost over i may post the rest later lol