7

Jimin has literally been gone for four days now. Yoongi wasn't sure how worried he should be, but he knows that he is absolutely going insane because he hasn't heard from him. It's like he just disappeared.

  "Tae," Yoongi groaned.

  He was actually caught babysitting once again— and not only that, but he was watching two kids instead of just Taehyung.

  "Yeah, hyung?" Tae turned to him with a bright smile on his face and sparkling eyes.

  "What does your mom usually make you for dinner?" He asked the younger, who just turned to the other little boy in return.

  They started whispering, leaving Yoongi standing there like an idiot.

  "Burger!" Taehyung bounced happily.

  The other boy smiled cutely, showing bunny-like teeth. "Let's see how good they are." He hopped up. "Can I help?" He asked.

  Tae chirped up. "Me too!"

  And that's how Yoongi ended up with two elementary kids 'decorating plates' and making the 'perfect hamburgers' for them.

  Of course he couldn't get Jimin off his mind, though. The kids made him a little less lonely for the day, but Yoongi sighed as he walked by the candy shop and saw no lights even on.

  He huffed and checked his phone, seeing no notifications or anything. It's not like Jimin is obliged to reply to him or tell him that he's good, even though that would be nice. Yoongi was just worried about him, though.

What if he was kidnapped? What if someone broke into his house? What if he's not okay?

  Worst of all, what if a wolf got him?

  This place is Arcadia. The place known for having werewolves all around. Well, of course humans don't know that. Of course Jimin doesn't know that— hopefully.

  Hopefully one didn't get him.

  The little voice inside of Yoongi's head basically screamed at him to go check on the younger, and so he did. He walked straight to Jimin's house, not caring that it was getting a little late and the sun was setting.

  When he finally came face to face— or whatever— with Jimin's house, he couldn't help but sniff and wonder if any wolf was here. To his surprise, though, he didn't smell any wolf. He could only smell Jimin.

  It wasn't his usual smell, though.

  The scent was a lot stronger than usual and Yoongi was confused as to how he didn't smell it from miles away. He didn't even knock on the door due to standing in confusion.

  Is that Jimin or .. his dad or something?

  It doesn't smell like it usually does here. He couldn't quite put his damn finger on it, though. It was annoying how he didn't know what he was smelling, so he gave up.

  He dropped everything, blinking softly at the house. Why is he even here? It's not his place. He doesn't even remember walking here at all, really. It's like he was in a trance and was led here. It's like..his wolf brought him here.

  He needs to leave.

  But he didn't. Instead, he tapped on the door. He knew that someone was here, at least. Jimin has been gone for days. He needs to know.

  The door finally barely opened, showing Jimin through the small crack.

  "Y-Yoongi- hyung, hi." Jimin smiled weakly, then his eyebrows furrowed shortly after. He looked up at Yoongi and tilted his head.

  "Jimin, where have you been—"

  "Why are your eyes so different?" Jimin asked. Yoongi just looked back in return.

  Shit.

  Did he wear his contacts?

  "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked as he looked down, avoiding eye contact.

  Jimin shook his head and backed up a little from the door. "I'm fine. I- I gotta go." He looked away from him. "Goodnight."

  He closed the door on Yoongi, not letting him say another word. Yoongi hoped to God that his eyes didn't change color during the two second conversation they just had.

  He was caught in another trance after Jimin had opened his door. The scent hit him like a truck and drove him crazy. It's Jimin. It is one hundred thousand percent Park Jimin.

  The thing is, though— the thing that drove Yoongi absolutely crazy, making him have to sit on a bench for a while— was the fact that it was a particular smell..

But what?

What the hell could smell so similar, yet just pass by his mind so easily? The smell is obviously just messing with his mind at this point. He can't get over it. It's like he craves for it again— even more than he craved it before.

Maybe my senses are just sensitive today. Maybe I just haven't seen him in so long that I'm going crazy all over again.

Why has Jimin been gone for so long?

  Is he actually okay?

~