Chapter 1

"He won't ever love me!" Dark blue-ish haired woman said, letting her head rest on the table. "I'm not like her.. I'm completely different.." she whispered her lavender eyes drifting to her friends down to the long table where others talked loudly slamming their drinks on the table.

"C'mon Hinata.. I think you just have to be alone with him and say how you feel. Everyone else knows, but he's a dumbass. Soo fucking stupid. You fell for an idiot. Honestly." The brown haired guy said while drinking his beer.

He wasn't good with girl stuff. It thought it was like aliens. He doesn't understand. "We're celebrating! Stop moping and have fun!" Placing his hand on her head showing his friend a smile saying to not overthink anything right now.

What are they celebrating for? One of Hinata's best friends just graduated from a medical university . "I suppose you're right. You're right. I should not think about it tonight. Thank you, Kiba."

Pulling her head back up and taking a shot of vodka to relax her body. Kiba got up from his seat to talk with some young ladies entering the bar.

Hinata glanced over at the man she loves. Watching him laughing with their other friends. His smile is so cheery, felt like looking at sunshine itself.

Naruto Uzumaki is his name. He is American-Japanese, but you wouldn't know by the way he looks. Everything looked American with his blonde hair, blue eyes, and his skin tan but not too much. The only Japanese thing about him is he falls back to speaking Japanese when it comes to some words.

Mostly curse words.

'I want him to see me' Hinata thought and stood up. Yes she's drunk, but she knows what she's doing. The alcohol didn't hit her that hard.

Naruto saw Hinata get up from her seat gathering her things. She almost tripped on some guy, seeing her apologize and the random guy grabbed her waist pulling her on his lap. "I don't mind, sweetheart. With that sexy body you can sit on me all night!"

Naruto, without thinking, marched over there in disgust. Hinata trying to get up, but he held her in place.

Her voice became steady sounding emotionless, "I said to let go." The guy ignores her, laughing with his buddies. Naruto just ten steps away stopped couldn't believe what he saw. Hinata elbow his face, forcing his hand away from her waist. She gets up keeping his fingers connected with hers, twisting his arm and pushed his head to the counter. The man agonizing in pain apologizing before she breaks his arm. "You bitch!! Argh!! Alright alright I'm sorry!!" Hinata let's go and turns around when she saw Naruto stare at her.

"Holy shit.." was all he could say. 'What was that?! She totally beat his ass!! He was bigger than her too!!' He thought with his mouth opened.

'Oh no he saw!! Will he think I'm a monster?? Naruto saw me!!' Hinata couldn't speak everything around her muted and only saw him.

Naruto snapped out of it and noticed the man behind her was getting ready for some payback.

He quickly grabbed Hinata's hand, pulling her into his chest. "Touch her and you'll deal with me next." Naruto looked at the angry man, but Naruto was always ready for a match.

The bartender called security dragging the angry guy out. Hinata lightly pushed Naruto away with her face burning up. "I-I'm sorry I made a scene! I-I made you come over here due-.." she stopped watching him burst into laughter.

"What are you talking about!? You were incredible!! You- we gotta drink to that!!" Naruto ordered two beers as he takes a seat. Hinata felt like she was gonna pass out. She felt so embarrassed! She never shows her skills in public. "Tha..thank you N-Naruto-kun."

Two beers turned into four and four turned into six. The night went on as their friends were leaving. "Guess we have to get you home or you'll beat up another guy!" Naruto laughed as he stood up, holding onto the counter. Hinata giggles, "you're drunk already!" "Not like you! You..look.." he paused, staring at her eyes "like a.." he laughs and scratches his cheek. Something came over her and pulled him down to her level. "Naruto..kun.." his lips felt hot, his breath reeked of beer. He pulled away and stared at the woman in front of him.
...
...
Cupping her cheeks and touched her lips again, forcing her mouth open with his tongue. "Ahem." The bartender looked over making them stop. "Go home. It's very late and I need sleep." "Yes, sir!" Naruto grabbed her hand and dashed off. Ending up at her apartment, she opened her front door and in a moment Naruto turned her body to face him, snatching her lips again and led her inside her home. He shut the door with his foot not taking his lips away from hers. Slam her against the wall, picking her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She took off his shirt revealing his toned muscles as he ripped off her blouse. He made his way to her neck sucking and kissing while he unhooks her bra. "Where's the bed?" He asked bitting her breast making her gasp and his other hand pinching her nipple. "At the end of the hall.." Naruto held her in place walking to her room.

The sun hit her face as she groaned in bed. Pulling the blanket over her face but stopped. She heard snoring. Snoring? Hinata slowly turned her head and saw blonde hair. 'Oh no..' her face shocked and looked down. 'I'm naked!! Oh god what did I do?!' Her head jolted when the blonde haired man put his arm over her stomach. She turned her head to the right to see the guys face. And it was him. She woke up to a sleeping Naruto. 'I..we..had sex?!' Hinata couldn't believe what she woken up to.