Chapter 5

After five minutes, Naruto recovered from the pain in his stomach that the unconscious haired beauty caused.

He got back up on his feet stretching his tall muscular body, moaning from his bones cracking. "Shit.."

His eyes darting at her with the book on her lap while stretching his arms as his shirt moving up sowing a strong v line.

Marching his way to the petite woman now determine to complete his two tasks quickly.

Stopping midway from her a young blonde blue-eyed woman in her early twenties crouch down to Hinata's left.

Naruto cursed under his breath putting his fists inside his pants pockets.

"Fucking Ino! Shit! Knowing how she feels about Hinata is gonna be tough."

Ino blushed at the sleeping Hyuga beside her with a smile on her lips. Although her smile faded once she looked up to him.

"Naruto." Her voice darkened her eyes staring into his ocean blue eyes.

"Why so dark, eh? I'm the only one who knows your gay for Hinata." He spat eyeing her while bending down till their at the same height.

"Too bad for you. Tsk.." Naruto tapped his chin with his index finger looking at Hinata and the book. "See Hinata already confessed to me aannd we already had sex."

Shocked and anger is shown all over Ino's face as she puts her arm in front of the unconscious woman.

"You're lying! Hinata would never sleep with someone such as yourself!" She hissed at the blonde.

"Believe it, Ino. You know what? I'm gonna make her mine just for the fun of it." His eyes becoming red showing Ino there's nothing she can do about it.

She gasp looking down in fear knowing what those eyes can do to a human.

Yes, she knows he's a demon.

His red eyes are dangerous to humans because if a human stares into a demons eyes, they see the horrors of Hell, the souls being tortured every second in the worst ways possible.

Her arm shakily stayed put in front of her crush, Hinata not letting him touch her.

He smirked at her bravery, but he needs her and the book.

Naruto grabbed her left arm swinging away along with her body from Hinata and in a flash, he took her away.

xxx

Buckling her into the passenger seat of his black and blue Bugatti DIVO with bright orange leather seats.

He took a minute to look at her face just inches away from his and thought about their night together.

"You know, you're the first one to actually hang on to me. Weird, right?." He whispered out licking his lips before backing away to close the car door.

Maybe I should keep you..

He thought, making his way to the drivers seat quickly. He has an idea of when she'll wake up, but for now he has to hurry to his place.

Once his car started up, his fifth favorite song popped up on his radio.

Unfortunately he had to keep it down for the unconscious woman next to him so he sang to it in a low voice.

The city of angels where I have my fun
Don't wanna die young
When I'm gone, remember all I've done, 'one
We've had our fun-un
But now I'm done-one
'Cause you crazy (yeah), I can't take it (no)
Just wanted to see you naked