Chapter 4

|Hinata's P.O.V.|

After that night with Naruto-kun and that weird morning, I've been avoiding him. Something told me whatever's following him isn't good.

Why was that woman have black eyes? How did she throw me to the wall without touching me?

All I know for a sure is that I can't ignore Naruto-kun forever. But I didn't think it would last only three days.
          ♡
"Miss Hyuga, I brought the book." the elderly librarian whispered as she tapped my shoulder gently. My attention taken off of the computer and to the sweet librarian, "thank you, miss."

The book I requested looks scarier than I imagined. It felt so old not to mention very thick. The cover is blood red with a symbol of black wings, wings that looked almost featherless. Chills went up my spine, hands slowly opening the book, my eyes unable to look away until I felt someone looking at me. I quickly looked from my book and saw him, staring with eyes of confusion mixed with hate.

"Naruto-kun.." I whisper, trying to look deeper in his eyes, but suddenly I felt dizzy. Closing my eyes as my hand support my head. I know I ate this morning and I have only been in the library for an hour, maybe?

He's angry.. but why? Is it because of me? Does he know I've been distancing myself from him? Even if that's the case, there's no reason to have that hateful look towards me.

"Hinata, are you alright?" Naruto-kun asked his voice kind and sweet.

Maybe I imagined it..

"Yes, thank you." My eyes fluttered open to see his beautiful blue eyes looking into mine. Cheeks feeling hot as I look away to only hear a chuckle escaping his lips. "You're always red! Are you sure you're okay?" His hand landing on my knee as his thumb massage it. Something about him felt off to me, but I couldn't figure out what. Watching his hand on my knee just made me..uncomfortable yet, comfortable.

Looking back at his gorgeous face my thoughts poured out to him, thankfully it wasn't about the book. It was more embarrassing.. very embarrassing.

"I love you, Naruto-kun. Having sex that night was amazing and I would like to do it again, but if you're going to do those activities with other women, then we shouldn't talk about anything except class work."

I couldn't believe what I just said to him as it my cheeks redden by the second. Seeing Naruto-kun starstruck by my words gave me an opening to run away.

And that's what I did.

I held the book tightly against my chest and ran off, leaving the I love behind.

Did I actually just say that?! I couldn't shut my mouth!

My feet stopped at the center of a park across the library as I huff, looking for an empty bench.

Unfortunately, not a single bench is unoccupied. So I sat under a big tree far from the people. Laying against the trunk with this odd book on my lap.

"I have to do this.." I whisper to myself finally fully opening the Book of Demons.

|Naruto's P.O.V|

Love? That's her deep secret?! WHAT THE FUCK!!

Unable to restrain my frustration, I punched the table making others stare at me. "Fuck what you looking at, humans?!" I walked out fast looking for Hinata. If she isn't an angel then, why did have that feeling that night?

Goddamn frustrating.

"Do you sense her around?" Whispering to him as I stopped in front of the boring library.

"That girl has the book right now. Angel or not, how the hell does she have it?" Kurama sighed, "Get that book. She's at the park across away from everyone."

"That book is useless. We have evolved over the centuries. Stronger and deadlier." I smiled feeling very proud about being a demon.

"You lived for twenty-two centuries, brat. I lived way before you and your family! That useless book reveals how to kill demons! Not only kill, but also enchantments to summon more creatures like me!" Kurana yelled in his thoughts as he scratched my arm.

Looking down to only see blood quickly dripping down to my right hand, "Alright alright! The book is important, geez." Grabbing my right arm as I walk towards the direction Kurama said.

With the clicking sound in my mouth twice, the blood returned back into my body healing the wound.

I spotted her already reading Book of Demons.

Shit!

Not only I have to kill an angel, but now I have to return the book back to hell without actually going to hell.

I suddenly stopped when I heard her speaking.

"Come forth fox demon Kurama!" Hinata said with her eyes closed as my insides felt like lava.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Holding my stomach as if it'll keep my insides from bursting.

"She's summoning me?!! That's not possible for a human!!" Kurama shouted, looking at the seal unraveling.

Falling on my knees, coughing up black blood while my eyes are glued to the grass.

Angel?!

After two minutes or what seemed like hours, the pain stopped and the blood that was coming out of my mouth stopped. I look up to see Hinata knocked out. I sighed in relief snapping my fingers to clean myself up.

My body feeling heavy when I got back on my feet, "I'm taking you with me.."

Taking one step forward was more difficult than I thought. Falling back down, my face kissing the grass.

"Guess I have no choice then to lay here." I still kept an eye on the angel posing as a human.

Before killing you, I'm going to force you to show your true self to me.

Smirking at the thought of torturing her every way possible to see her angelic form.

"Five minutes until my body recovers, Hinataaa. After I'm done torturing you, killing is next." I chuckle to myself, happy she'll be my thousand angel I've killed so far.