Chapter 7

"Please don't send me back!" The young male in his twenties begged before a young blonde beautiful woman hovering over him. She has to admit she likes her men pretty fit and a cute face for her free time, but today isn't it. "I'll do anything! Anything! Just please don't send me back!!"

The sounds of someone begging her underneath her feet gives her such power of dominance that it turns her on as she bites her lip.

"Mm, I would love to keep you begging for your new life, but sorry baby, the big man wants you again." she moaned while the males eyes grew wider.

"Wh-Why?! He has other creatures that would do anything for him!" He yelled not liking the idea of being his play thing once more.

Shion was getting annoyed by all his complaining and snapped her fingers to open a portal to Lucifers chambers. She grabbed his collar throwing him through the portal.

"He should count himself lucky to be in Luci's bed." She whispered watching the portal close.

She started walking along the streets of Beverly Hills looking for some new clothes. Humming to herself when a young woman bumped into her. "The fuck?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. Forgive me." Hinata tiredly apologies to her and keeps walking holding on to anything that would keep her from falling over.

Her nose picked up a faint energy coming off of the woman and just when she was about to go after her, her phone rang.

She sighed grabbing her phone out of her pocket to see who interrupted a possible new creature.

Her eyes stared blankly at the name for a moment until a smiled showed. "This should be fun."

A few hours later

"You said you would come in five minutes! It's been five hours!!" The handsome blonde yelled at her at his doorstep before he pulled her in and shut his door.

He let go of her wrist and crossed his arms as he stared at her. "I need ...mm...your... help."

Shion rubs her wrist and giggles at his cry for help. "The great Naruto wants my help? Awe! I guess some things never change."

Naruto put his arms down and walked towards her, grabbing her neck, "Fuck you, Shion! Things have changed. You ARE going to help me because if not, I'm going to—"

"Ohh harder, daddy." She moaned which causes him to throw her on the floor not in the mood for her games.

"I'll help you, but I want something first." She licks her lips and points at his crotch.

"Don't you have boy toys that want you. Why would I touch garbage?" He scoffs and goes over to his tray of alcoholic beverages and pours himself a glass.

Shion bit down on her lip not liking the man who used to love her say she's nothing but trash.

After taking a sip of bourbon, Naruto walks over to the woman on the floor "I need you to hunt for someone important."

He grabbed her chin and forcibly turned her head to the left. "You know what's behind those big red doors, don't you?" He whispered causing chills down her spine and her sex twitch.

She nods her head slowly making his eyes go from blue to red activating his power to control her body movements now that he put her walls down..