Chapter 2

'I..we..had sex?!' Hinata couldn't believe what she woken up to. Staring at his face with confusion, trying to remember how she got here. Bits and pieces came back to her suddenly wanted to hug the sleeping man for comfort. She quickly stopped that thought and heard him talking in his sleep.

I'll fucking kill him..no one.. takes..

Her eyes confused, trying to understand his words. Did she hear him right? Kill who? But her thoughts stopped when she someone knocking on her front door.

Hinata quickly jumped off the bed, walking to her small walk-in closet. Covering herself with a black robe.as she walked out her bedroom tying the robe. She closed the door carefully to not wake up the sleeping man.

| Hinata P.O.V |

I run my hands through my hair thinking about a plan to have Naruto out of my apartment without him seeing me.

Oh god I'll die! I'm not the type of person to have drunk sex with someone! A friend!

But..

I remember it being amazing.. very amazing.

Opening my door seeing a beautiful woman with such long red hair. Her eyes blue like his, but slowly turning into a different color. Black? They're turning pitch black..

"I'm sure you know my son. Naruto Uzumaki. Where is he?" Her voice very calming, assertive, but also demonic.

She's trying to control me? I'm I being controlled very soon? All I know I am scared.

"He's sleeping. Naruto-kun is known for waking up late. Maybe check his dorm?." I surprisingly didn't scream at her. Knowing Naruto told us his parents died from a plane crash.

She didn't show any emotion on her face as her mouth opened, "Do you think I'm stupid, little girl? I know he's here!" Her voice becoming frighten as she threw me on the wall.

My vision getting dark..

"You used it on her?!" A male voiced yelled.. sounding like Naruto.. Is that him?

"She lied about you being here. Plus I couldn't fucking control her mind!" A woman said, but she didn't sound like Naruto's "mother". "Let's go dog! You've kept him waiting long enough!"

The door slammed shut after they left. What's going on? Please let this be a dream..

Once again I've passed out.

| Naruto P.O.V |

I woke up from a loud bang, looking around the room and saw that I am not in mine. Remembering hat I had sex in last night, drunk sex actually.

My eyes widened seeing a picture of Hinata, her little sister, and her cousin.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Jumping out of bed rushed putting my clothes on but my rushing came into a halt. "You gotta be shitting me." I sighed looking at the woman opening the bedroom door. "I see you're changing. Good boy!" the woman said sarcastically, looking like my dead mother.