Chp. 12 The Storm

~Rin~
Rin looked between the two before she heard pounding at the door. She turns her head to see three walkers at the door. She grabbed her katana and slowly took it out as she turned her back to the girls.

"I'll be back in a minute." She says before walking away from them.

She walked towards the front door. She quickly opened the door and kicked the walker that was in front of her. The walker went flying backwards past the stairs before hitting the ground. She stepped out of the house as the door behind her closed. She looked to her right to quickly stab the walker in the head before killing the other one that was to her left. The bodies dropped to the ground with a thud. The last walker slowly stood up to its feet.

Rin jumped over the stairs to kick the walker in the head. The walker hit the ground but it wasn't dead yet. Rin landed on the ground on her feet. She stabbed her katana into the walkers head before it could get back up. She huffed as she put her katana back in its scabbard before putting it behind her back. She reaches down to grab the walker to drag it away.

She dragged the other two bodies and dropped them down next to the other. In doing so, she saw Alicia come out with a basket full of the family photos that were in the house. She dropped the basket down to the ground. She watched her walk back into the house. She sighed before she made her way back into the house.

When she walked into the house she saw Alicia collecting all of the family photos. She watched her for a minute as her emotions finally came to its point where she has had enough.

"Alicia." She didn't answer her. Rin tsk before she walks towards her to stop her. "Alicia! Just stop for just a moment and look at me will you!" She raised her voice as she grabbed Alicia's left shoulder to stop her from what she was doing. "I understand what you are going through. Okay? I do. But you can't just shut me out. You can't just bear this on your own. I'm trying to be there for you but you won't let me. Alicia just please..." She says softly at the end.

"I'm fine Rin! Just stop! You don't know how I feel! You don't know what I'm going through! I lost all of my family! I have no one left!" She yells as tears start to slip out of her eyes.

Those words hurt Rin. It felt like someone just tore her heart out and ripped it to pieces. She clenched her fists together before she punched the wall with her left hand that was right next to her.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I've lost my family too! Fuck I don't even know if my dad is still even alive!" She yells as she pulls her bloody hand out of the wall. "And what happened to us. I thought we were family! I thought we were something but I guess not!" She yells before turning around to head towards the front door.

Alicia was filled with instant regret for what she said. She totally forgot about Rin's dad.

"Wait, where are you going?" Alicia says as Charlie watches the scene in silence.

Rin stops in her tracks. "So now you care. You know you're not the only one that's hurting." She says right before there was pounding on the door and windows.

She grabs her katana and draws it out. She dropped the scabbard to the floor before walking towards the front door once again.

She opened the door and felt the strong wind and rain hit her body. She quickly killed the walkers that were in front of the door. Once they were out of the way, she stepped outside and closed the door before she started to massacre the walkers. Letting her anger out on them. Inside the house, Alicia felt guilty for what she did. She was being selfish and didn't think how Rin felt this whole time.

Rin was soaked when she killed the last walker. But she didn't fucking care. She was losing it. She angrily walked off of the deck and swung her katana around uncontrollably. With each swing, she let out a growl or a yell. She swung one last time before stopping and lifting her head towards the sky. She screamed as loud as she could. Tears were streaming down her face. She hasn't cried for the longest time. She kicked the ground which made mud fly across the area. She drops her katana and grabs her head. She fell down to her knees and continued to cry and scream. She just let it out because she was tired of keeping things in. She bent over and sobbed. She blames herself for all the people that were lost on the way. She blames herself on Madison's death, Nick's death, and everyone else's. She even blamed herself for her fathers even though he might still be alive. She still blamed herself for letting him go so easily. It seemed like everyone around her dies. She started hitting the muddy ground as tears hit the ground.