Step Five: Iris - Cold Man

Opening song:

-Wash it all down, Spread the word....

Back to Nishikata, he finally done his ultimate plan. It's all the revenge that he wanted to do for a while, to satisfy himself for what she has done to him.

"Hehehe...this is gonna be amazing! Just you wait Takagi..." He rubbed both of his hands while grins evily.

But before he wanted to make the plan perfect, he got an email from his phone.

"Huh?" He opened his email and found out it was from the school department. It says that if he didn't go to school again tomorrow, he will got expelled from school, which frustrates him.

"Dang it! Why did the school wanted to bring me back?" Looked up towards the sky and having a tought of Takagi coming to tease him again. He clenches his fist and grunted in anger before started thinking what should he do.

"If she teases me....i'm not going easy on her...anymore."

The next day.

Takagi was walking towards the school normally, unlike any other day where Takagi frowns, because Jonathan promised her to be a "Temporary Nishikata" to lighten up her mood. But somehow Jonathan seems to be really far away from Takagi's block, so he couldn't walk with her today, or any other day.

Takagi sighs and continue walked, and without even realizing, she already arrived at the school. She change her shoes and opened her locker to get some stuff. Then she went to her class to find Jonathan, and Bennett, where as Leon and Johan is in different class.

"Morning Jonathan-kun, Bennett-kun." Takagi gretted them with a smile.

"Yeah, morning." Jonathan casually waved at Takagi.

"MORNING TAKAGI-CHAN!!" While Bennett always as energetic as always.

Takagi laughed at Bennett and they started having conversation about school, and Takagi teases Jonathan all the way, which satisfy her enough.

But after a few moments later the class suddenly started and the students immediately went back to their seats and gretted by the teacher.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Tanabe-sensei." The class gretted him.

"Today we have a special guest. More like, someone who's not coming to the school for a while."

Takagi, Bennett and Jonathan were shocked when they found out that someone is the one that they wish never went to school today.

Nishikata entered the classroom in anger, giving everyone a confused look. He then stand beside Tanabe-sensei.

"Nishikata hasn't been to school for over 2 weeks and we decided to pull him by force, if he didn't come to school today, he will get expeled." Tanabe-sensei informed that made eveyone shocked.

Nishikata then grunted while starring coldly to their classmates, making them kinda scared. Well, almost everyone.

"Yo Nishikata! Why are you absent for a while? We wanna know!" Nakai said while waving at him.

"Yeah, you've been far too long to not go to school. Is there a problem?" Kimura said calmly.

"Oh i think i know! Is it because Takagi has another boyfriend and you're jealous?" Takao mocked him, making the class started to talk about the relationships of Takagi and Nishikata. And that infuriates him.

"Shut. Up." Nishikata said as cold as he can. And that made the intire class went dead silence.

"Alright, now since we got that out of the way, you can sit next to Takagi-" Before Tanabe-sensei even finished his sentence, Nishikata cut him off.

"I want to change my seating position, sir!" He looked at Tanabe-sensei at full will and really wanted to change his seat.

"Huh? Why?"

"B-because...if i...oh! I can't really see the board well enough!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes!" He stood up againts him, but it does not make Tanabe-sensei convinced yet.

"No, Nishikata. You can't."

"H-huh? W-why?" Nishikata started to felt angry at Tanabe-sensei. But he heard someone mocks him.

"Oh is it because you hate Takagi? Because you're jealous?" Takao mocked him again.

Nishikata felt outrage and staring daggers at Takao, however he's not scared or anything, instead he just mocked him again.

"What a joke! Now that you feel that, i think it's better off for me to not having any kind of relationships to girls! Takagi desserve better than you, she always teased you like an idiot, and she always wins. You're too embarresed and pretty much idiotic-" Before Takao finished his sentence, he really wished that he wouldn't say that sentence.

"YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!" Nishikata roared before jumping into Takao and grabbing his shirt, knocked him down, and punched him several times.

"NISHIKATA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Tanabe-sensei and the rest immediately went to Takao and Nishikata to stop him. They started to surrounding him.

However Nishikata was not an idiot. He pressed Takao on his chest, that was still on the ground, and lift himself up to do a spin kick that hit everybody and Tanabe-sensei hard on the tousers and legs, badly injured them.

Then the rest of the students tries to stop him again, but Nishikata grabbed some chairs and threw it to everyone, hitting the rest of the students, including girls. Mina, Sanae, Yukari, Nakai and Mano ran away from the class, seeking help and a medical team.

Upon seeing this, Jonathan and Bennett took action and grabbed Nishikata on the hand and flipped him over to save Takao, and injured some of his spine.

Everybody, even Tanabe-sensei, is grunted in pain. Takao was bleeding all over his face and unconscious, while Nishikata grunted his pain on the back. The only one that is not injured are Jonathan, Bennett, Kimura, and Takagi, who was still on the class.

Takagi was still sitting on her desk, looking at a monster Nishikata. She was speechless and ultimately shocked. She felt numb and dead inside as her brain doesn't work in the same way. She couldn't prosses what's happening.

"What's going on- WHAT THE HELL!?" The principal came to see a wrecked class and students falling all over the floor, badly injured, unconscious and one that looks like almost dead. Then he looked at the four, and before they wanted to explain,

"CALL THE AMBULANCE QUICK!!" The principal shouted.

A few moments later.

For the rest of the day, Takagi, Jonathan, Bennett, Kimura, and the trio girls, Nakai and Mano, went home early, since the teacher is injured and forced to go to the hospital, same with other students that got injured. However, Takao is in a coma and his face and chest is almost destroyed.

Upon seeing this, Nishikata is suspended by school for a week again, but he's not on the hospital since he was only servely injured. But he got a yell from the principal and a great punishment.

The rest of the classmate decided they also took a week off, because the students is not going to recover other than a week.

Jonathan, Bennett, and Takagi walked home together after a tragedy that went crazy. They keep the silence all the way until Bennett and Jonathan seperated from the Takagi.

Takagi enetered her house, then her room. She then rested on her bed and cries loudly. Tears were over filling the room, and despair moulded on every single wall. She couldn't believe that she has made a Cold Man, more like an evil guy.

She wiped her tears and started to remember the times where Nishikata is a nice guy and a heart-warming person, however that changes this day and no matter how. She couldn't bring back the Nishikata that she knows.

"I'm....so....sorry...everyone...."