Step Ten: Iris - Goliath's Throne

Opening song:

-There's a Vicious Smile behind every Misfortune...

Nishikata had finally done his final plan. His ultimate revenge, his one shot, to reclaim his throne.

"Hahahaha! This is the day, where i finally knock some senses to Takagi! HAHAHA!" He laughs maniacly.

All he got to do is to lure Takagi into his plan...but how? Nishikata didn't think this through, however he think he knows how.

He smiled evily and picked his phone. He seacred trough messages and....didn't found Takagi's number.

"H-huh? Oh yeah...i deleted them....crap." He just remembered when he deleted all of her contact before his Hibernation, but he remembers something.

One day, Takagi left a note on his notebook, and inside should be her number. He opened his notebook, searched between pages and he found her number.

He quickly typed her number, but before dialing her, he regains his strenght and nerve, since he's still quite nervous when he called her. But mostly it was his own revenge.

Takagi was happily reading a novel that her mother bought, when suddenly her phone rings. And she was quite surprised who has called her.

"Huh? WH-WHAT!? NISHIKATA!?!" She quickly rejects the call before panting in shock.

"W-why? Why did he want to c-call me? H-huh?" She was losing sanity, but after a breif moment of regaining, he called again. And it was not a dream.

"Oh...NO!! What should i do!? U-uummm....I g-guess i should just...roll with it...uhhh..." She quickly picked up the phone.

"H-he-hello?"

"Takagi." It was not mistaken, it was Nishikata's voice.

"AHHH! NISHIKATA! I'M-SO-SORRY-I-DIDN'T-MEAN-TO-TEASE-YOU-ALOT-I-WAS-SUCH-AN-IDIOT-I-WISHED-THAT-I-WOULD-NEVER-!!!"

"Hey, relax. I just wanna ask something." Nishikata kept his cool, altough he really really wanted to scream like her, telling that it was her fault.

"H-huh? W-what is it!?"

"Would you want to go with me tomorrow to the park?"

Takagi dumbfouded. Nishikata asked her to the park, she pinches herself and did felt pain. But why did he want to ask her out?

"You need to invite Jonathan, Leon, Johan, and Bennett also." Nishikata added.

"H-huh!? W-why-"

"No reason. I ask you again, do you want to go, or not?" There was a slight anger tone inside Nishikata.

"S-sure! I'll call them, t-thanks for...inviting me."

But suddenly, he hungs up almost immediately. This made Takagi still worried if he was angry with her or something, but atleats he asked her to go. And this is the perfect chance to apologize to Nishikata. And Takagi called every single one of them, and they accepted. Altough she wished it was only her, but oh well...beggars can't be choosers huh?

Nishikata on the other hand, was relived, he wants to store the relationship of their bestfriends, but also working out on the plan he wanted to do for a while.