The Good Ending (Dedicated to Delta-N-Rick)

No Opening Song.

The Good Ending takes place where Nishikata in the middle of his Hibernation.

Nishikata always think of Takagi in his first day of Hibernation. He tried to forgot about her, but soon as he mentioned her, all of the teasing that she gave drives him crazy.

He screamed in agony, he cries in depression. He left all alone, his parents was in China, and his friends will just make a joke about it.

He want a peaceful, good, and a fun live. But instead he got Takagi. The girl who never understands his feeling for him. The girl who always putting himself in trouble all over again, and never stops. What is she anyway?

Nishikata have faith on Takagi, he really do. But this week, his faith faded away and he felt betrayed to have a friend like her. He thinks she was good, caring, and a kind friend. But that positives was ruined by her relentless, annoying, and torturing teasing.

He was sad, and angry. He didn't know what to do. Did he want to show how angry he is to her? Did he want to find a perfect revenge for her? Or just leave her alone? He didn't know. All he wanted is answers from her. But he knew if he ask, she would just tease him as usual.

'I can't take this anymore...' He suddenly felt super tired and barely can't move at all.

With the last energy he had, he swept his tears and went to bed to fell asleep almost immediately.

Nishikata's Dream.

(This part is dedicated to Delta-N-Rick)

Nishikata found himself in a dark, scary place. Nothing but darkness.

Suddenly 2 orbs fly towards him, it was black and red.

"What the heck is this thing?"

He examines the orb. On the black orb, he left an emotion of emptiness and destruction. But the red orb, he felt supreme anger, nothing like he saw before.

"What is this orb? It's...trying to tell me something..."

"That orb is what you felt right now in your emotions." Suddenly a voice came out.

"You felt angry that you wanted to destroy everything. The red means that you're in a state of anger, the black means the feeling of revenge."

"Who...are you?" Nishikata tries to guard up.

"Tell me, Nishikata. How did you turn into this?" A boy with glasses, wearing a blue jacket with his guitar attached on his back appeared. His demeanor surprised Nishikata.

"Who...ARE YOU!? And...how did you know my name?" Nishikata was scared.

"I'm not gonna fight you. I'm trying to help your complex and sad feelings. Let's say this is therapy."

"But...how did you get into my dream? Are you an angel?"

"Ahaha. I'm far from an angel, anyways, the name is Denra."

Nishikata knew that he can't trust this guy, but he wanted to get help from all he can, so he just stick with him.

"You already knew my name, right?"

"Yeah. Anyways follow me." Then Denra creates some kind of road with lanterns on the sides of the road.

"This way."