The True Ending

No opening song.

A ray of sunlight shines trough the prison windows of Nishikata, waking him up. He opened his eyes just to see himself tuckered inside his prison bed and a thin sheet of blanket covering from upper chest to toe.

He yawned again as he took another sleep, but a loud banging sound coming from his prison cells, waking him up again.

"Ryuichi-san, it is time for your breakfast." One of the guards provided him a fried rice in a plate and a bottle of water as it slips trough his prison cells.

"Fried...rice?" Nishikata questions as he picked up the plate.

"No questions. Eat it or leave it."

"Sure, thanks officer." Nishikata said as the officer didn't gave any reply.

Nishikata ate his breakfast quickly, and he seemed very unplesant. The rice was overcooked and it was really dry. The flavour also seemed very pale and doesn't have much spices.

He finished in a blink of an eye as he drank the water from the bottle. And that was his breakfast this morning.

The put the plate and the bottle on his side as he waits for the officer to take it away.

He have been in this cell for almost 2 months. But he quickly got used to the uncomfortable bed and the disgusting food that they provided. He accepted it.

He thought about his family as the same guilt came towards him, punching him hard as he layed on his bed, covering his eyes. He wouldn't want to see his relatives on his statement, but atleast his parents agreed on not to tell what happened.

But his guilt pang harder as he thought of his future girlfriend, Takagi. He didn't remembered all the time of her teasing, he just remembered all the time where she was being nice to him. She was sweet, kind, endearing and just conforting. Her teasing? It was just another way to say that she loved him.

He smiled sadly. He was so blind and dense that he didn't know Takagi loved him since the very beginning. But right now, all he think is just how to get her surprised when he got out. It was in the back of his mind, but he really got to think.

But his mind interupted when one of the guard came.

"Ryuichi, your breakfast service." He reaches out his hand trough the prison with his table service on his other hand to pick up the remaining plate.

Nishikata handed the plate as the guard smiled at him.

"Y'know, today is a big day for you."

"W-what is it?" Nishikata gave a nervous look as the guard continues to walk.

"You'll see later."

"What?" The guard walked out of his cell as he gave a wink to Nishikata, making him felt uneasy.

Nishikata waited for hours. He had nothing to do at the moment. Also he never felt this uneasy before since the cafeteria guard told him something 'big' for him. He sighed as he layed down on his bed taking another nap and tried to forget what the guard had said.

But before he even closed his eyes, someone familiar came to him. It was the guard that sent him to the prison.

"Young Nishikata, come with me." He opened his jail as Nishikata crawled up from his bed. He felt confused.

"W-why?"

"Just come with me." Said the guard one more time before heading out of his jail.

Nishikata walked beside the guard as they traveled trough the corridor filled with bad guys, looking at them viciously, it gave Nishikata goosebumps and disgust.