FINALE: Iris - You're Better Off

Opening song:

-You're Better Off without me...

"Now...you're name is Nishikata Ryuichi. You're now guilty at harming everyone at the school, including your teacher. Destroying some of the materials in school, kidnapping and almost killing a friend."

Nishikata sits in the front of the Supreme Court as he tells what have Nishikata done. He was the defendant.

But next beside him was Takagi also sitting. She was the victim of Nishikata. As she was the one that almost being killed by him.

Nishikata could feel the presence of hate around him and the guilt around Takagi, he looked down.

"And Takagi Hoseki. You're the suspected from what Ryuichi-san has done."

"Y-yes sir." Takagi looked at Nishikata, he was frowning full of sadness and guilt. But she also felt so guilty that she wanted to tell that it's her own fault.

"So, We gathered some judges and an investigator and a defense attorney for Hoseki-san. He will tell what he has found for searching and what he has seen. His name is Jonathan-san. Go ahead." As The Supreme Court explained, Jonathan stands up.

"*ehem* Okay. The accused or Ryuichi-san, has done terrible things like, almost straight torturing and accusing us to understand his pain by spreading the world to know his anger. He punched one of our friends and injuring everyone at our school, including the teachers. He also destroyed some of the girls phone, accused from taking photos of him while fighting one of our friends. He also kidnap and almost shot Hoseki-san. And that's all i can tell."

The Supreme Court stands up and looks at the judges.

"As what information that Jonathan-san informed, what do the judges think?"

While the judges think, Nishikata looks at the Supreme Court with pure horror. He thinks that he will go to the prison. He will be ashamed in front of his parents, family and his friends. Takagi knows what Nishikata has to face when he goes to the prison.

Takagi stands up to see the Supreme Court.

"E-excuse me! I-i want to protest!" The judges and the Supreme Court looks at Takagi.

"W-we all know what Nishikata has done, like torturing his friend or bullying! B-but, it was all because of me! Long time ago, i teased him way too much and he couldn't resist his anger, so he went crazy and spread his anger to the world. But all of that because of me! I teased him way beyond 100 times! Also, before the police arrest Nishikata, he didn't do anything bad to me! He almost killed me, because the gun didn't loaded with any ammo yet. But after i confessed my feelings towards him, he cried and apologized to me! So, we can all say that Nishikata is not guilty, right?"

"So then...who's the guilty one?" Came a voice from one of the beholder from behind. It was Takao.

"He deserved to be guilty and responsible to his action, like...what he has done to all of us!" Then the rest of the beholder nodded in agreement.

"Wait! It's all my fault! If i didn't tease him too much, all of this wouldn't happened!" While Takagi tries to protest, a chair rocking backwards heard.

"NO!" It was Nishikata stands up.

"I deserved to be guilty and locked in jail! My anger just tries to get the best of me, and i have to idea how to manage it. If i wasn't that dramatic, not so angry, and understands Takagi's feelings, this all WOULDN'T happened! All i think is a revenge for Takagi, because she deserved to know my feelings when i got teased. But all of that changed when i got to know how Takagi feels about me. But yet, i tries to kill her, all this time! It's all my fault!" Nishikata stands up to Takagi, and yet she was speechless.