Squad Selene (Chapter 6)

~Selene Sanders~

I was with Levi and Commander Erwin, heading to Cadet Jeager's cell.

I peered over to see the sleeping boy in bed. "He's asleep." I walked over to the bars. It reminded me of how small the room in that cage was. Only limited...like the underground was...

"Oi, Selene, get back over to the wall. I'm not allowing you to get any closer. I get you're worried for the shit for brains, but we rather have you calm and collected." Levi ordered me.

"Right, Sorry." I walk back to the wall Levi was leaning against. I cross my arms, thinking to myself. I remember Erwin explaining to Hange, Levi, my father, and I about the trial plan.

With all of that thinking I didn't notice Eren's sudden jump from Hange's surprise invite.

"Hange, don't scare him like that." I told her.

"Aw! Selenie Weenie! Don't be like that! I'm just so interested into what this boy possesses!" Hange turned her head to me.

"...Don't ever call me that. Especially in front of the others like this." I put a hand on my face, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Okay, Selenie Weenie!" Hange giggled.

Hange was a...strange one... but considerable as a close friend, even a family member.

After that meeting with Eren, we all went back to our rooms to turn in.

"Selene." I heard my name being called. I turn to see Levi. I raise my hand, waving a little, showing he got my attention. "I'm able to sleep with you tonight. Erwin was nice enough to not have me sign shit."

"Okay I guess." I walk to our room.

Levi starts catching up. "Selene, I know our relationship hasn't been good for months now. Hell, even your father is concerned for us, seeing how misplaced you are without me. I'm sorry for not being there for you when I needed to be. I'll do my best from now on to see if I can do something for this relationship to work."

I sit on the bed, removing my jacket, boots, and currently taking my belts off. "Levi...I... want this to work too. I just don't know how we can get it to work though. I too shall try to get this work as well." I smile.

"Good, I'll go take a shower." He takes his towel with him, walking to the bathroom. "Don't you want to shower with me?" He teased.

My face turns completely red. "LEVI NO WE ARE NOT MARRIED!" I squealed.

"Tch, Fine then." He entere the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I change into some more comfortable clothes for the night. I decided to go chat with Hange while Levi got ready for bed.

I knock on Hange's door, hoping they were still awake. "Hange? You awake?" I asked.

They open the door. "Ah! Selene, What are you doing awake?"

"I want to ask you something. It's about my relationship with Levi." I answered.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!!!" Hange has that crazy-like face plastered. "Sure come in!"

I walk in, not thinking much about it.

I look around the room, seeing how messy it is, Levi would flip if he enters to see this.

"So, What would you like to talk about in regards to your relationship?" Hange sips the cup of tea.

"Well, I'm sure you noticed that Levi and I are looking grim with each other lately. Its not like we hate each other, but we haven't been spending a lot of quality time together. Since it's impossible to get to together for awhile, I was wondering if there was something I'm able to do for him on my free time personally?" I asked.