Tears (Chapter 11)

~Selene Sanders~

We were in the trees, but as we went with our mary way we hear the Female Titan scream.

We stopped for a while to recollect ourselves from the sudden scream.

"We can't stop now. Keep moving." I went ahead, the squad follow behind me.

Someone zips behind us. I find that suspicious.

"Hey I think it's Levi." Gunther stated. "Oi! Levi!" Gunther zipped over to the figure.

But my instincts said otherwise..."Gunther don't!"

One second Gunther was happy to see Levi, then next, he was dangling with his throat cut.

That is not Levi.

"Hold on a second...it can't be." I said.

"What? What can't be?" Eren panicked more.

I shook my head. "Everyone protect Eren at all costs! That's not Levi!" I ordered.

Everyone got behind Eren to keep him away from the figure.

Soon, lighting is struck. The Female Titan appears right behind us again.

"Incoming Female Titan!" Oruo yelled.

"Eren!" I turned to him. "My Squad is up ahead. We will take care of this bitch. Go meet up with them. NOW!" I ordered.

"I trust you all! Be careful!" Eren yelled.

"Everyone! Attack that Titan!" I ordered.

Eld, Oruo, Petra, and I attacked the Female Titan.

Eld and I were getting the legs to keep her from running. Petra and Oruo handles the arm joints.

After constantly attack The Female Titan she grew to be a little bit weak.

That's good.

I swung up to slice the eyes so she won't see us.

We continue to attack the Titan. Seconds go by and everything was going perfectly.

Eld was about to Attack the face when the Female Titan bites him in half.

I stood still. Everyone and I had shocked faces.

"Eld!!!" Petra yelled.

The Female Titan stood up. But how?!

It chases Petra, I wasn't going to let Petra die.

I zip down to the feet area of the Female Titan, attempting to cut her feet to keep her from running.

"Petra get out of there now!!!" Oruo yelled.

I sliced part of behind her ankle when it became crystal, destroying my blades to pieces.

Parts of the blade scratching my forehead and my right cheek.

"Shit!" I flew ahead trying to grab Petra, but I get kicked away from the Female Titan. Causing me to hit a tree in extreme impact.

I was dead because of the impact and blood lose from my scratches I received from the broken blades.

~Eren Jeager~

"Eld!!!" Yelled Petra.

I turn around to see Eld bitten in half.

I made a turn around from Mina, Thomas, Mason, and Xander.

They were getting slaughtered in front of me.

Eld...

"Petra get out of there!" Oruo yelled.