47. | fighting isn't cute

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, ANGST, FLUFF, AND MENTIONS OF DRUGS/RELAPSING

"You're still staring, angel? Can you be any less obvious?"

Taehyung's deep chuckle sounds through the silent bedroom, flowing into Jungkook's rosy ears and causing a sharp shiver to shoot up and down his spine. Jungkook's cheeks match the same colour as the tips of his ears and he looks down at his lap, fiddling with the plushie in his hands.

"S-Sorry-"

Jungkook is silenced by the long finger that places itself over his lips, preventing him from stumbling over any more words and making a fool of himself. The little's eyes cast up to Taehyung, who stands before him, sporting an oversized sweater and a pair of baggy shorts.

"Shh, angel," Taehyung whispers, softly pushing away Jungkook's bangs that fall before his pretty brown eyes, and Taehyung purses his lips. "We should get your hair cut soon. It's getting too long." 

"I-I li-like it..."

Jungkook feels his cheeks flush a darker red because he can't stop tripping over his words. Taehyung's dominant and captivating stare makes Jungkook feel so vulnerable; so small and so submissive, and it makes his eyes grow wide in awe.

"Really?" Taehyung chuckles, sitting down beside his boyfriend and placing him on his lap, twirling his long bangs around his fingers and gently pulling, eliciting a small gasp from Jungkook. "Maybe we should keep it then."

Jungkook breaks out in a cute, toothy smile and Taehyung holds him so close to his chest, never wanting to let the young brunette out of his grasp. He starts running his fingers up and down Jungkook's back, pressing a gentle kiss against the side of his head.

"You're really pretty, Koo. Really freaking pretty."

The couple break out in a fit of giggles, providing a gentle sound to fill the quiet bedroom, and Jungkook holds onto Taehyung tighter. They never want to let each other ago; staying in this position sounds like heaven to them.

Jungkook shuts his eyes and forgets that he saw a fresh needle mark on Taehyung's arm.

TWITTER GROUP CHAT
:(

JUNGKOOK
tae relapsed again :(

YOONGI
are you fucking kidding me

YOONGI
for fuck sake

YOONGI
if this is because of jihoon, i swear
to fucking god

JIMIN
yoongi hyung, calm down, okay?

NAMJOON
don't swear around little koo either

YOONGI
you're right

YOONGI
sorry for the language, koo

JUNGKOOK
it's okay, hyung

SEOKJIN
that made my toes twirl in
anticipation 🥵

YOONGI
i'm just annoyed now

YOONGI
i put so much effort into making
sure tae was getting better

YOONGI
i tried my hardest

YOONGI
and now he's hurting himself
again and i can't do anything