𝐋𝐆𝐁𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒.

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT, BONDAGE KINK, REFERENCES TO PLASTIC SURGERY, AND FLUFF

- the one where they miss each other -

"I miss you so much."

"No! I miss you even more."

"That's impossible!" Taehyung chuckles, resting his chin against the palms of his hands.

Taehyung gets into a comfortable position on the bed, resulting in him laying on his stomach with his legs swinging around in the air. His blonde hair is a little messy and his cheeks are a rosy red from rushing around all day, but he's just too damn excited to be talking to his best friend again.

The best friends stare into the cameras of their laptops, giggling and making jokes here and there. Renji sits on his butt with his legs crossed over one another, running a hand through his black hair as he cheekily grins at Taehyung through the screen.

"It was so good seeing you at the airport," Renji giggles, and Taehyung laughs along, finding a small smile playing at his lips. "And Angel looks even cuter, now! She's definitely got her Mom's genes."

"Wow! You're saying I'm not cute?" Taehyung playfully pouts, enjoying the way his best friend chuckles at his silly behaviour.

"You're the cutest, Tae!"

Despite their differences and arguments in the past, Taehyung and Renji have become closer than ever. They class each other as best friends and they miss each other so much, but they're thankful when they do see each other.

The air becomes peaceful and Taehyung continues to stare into the camera, finding a frown tug at his lips. He misses the dumb dork so damn much, and he hates that they have to travel all the time because they barely get to see each other.

"Wanna know something cool?" Taehyung asks, coming closer to the laptop screen. He beckons Renji to come closer with his finger, and the black-haired boy follows along, keeping his right ear close to the brightly lit screen.

"What?"

"I miss you even more."

The two erupt in fits of childish giggles, clutching their stomachs to stop themselves from breaking out in happy tears. Renji leans back on his hands and laughs into his silent bedroom, forgetting his husband and sister in-law aren't in the house as him.

"I miss you so, so, so much!"

"No way," Taehyung grins, not hearing the door swing open. "I miss you, like, the most!"

"Not even close to how mu-"

"You're still doing this?" Jungkook sighs, resting against the doorframe, looking rather frustrated. "It's been two hours since we left the airport and you two are already clinging onto each other."

"We just miss each other, angel." Taehyung cutely pouts, and Renji mimics the action, staring at the tired brunette through the laptop screen.

Jungkook chuckles and places a hand on his hip, running a gentle hand through his messy hair. Even though the pair are sometimes a huge pain in the ass, their adorable friendship makes up for it and Jungkook can't find himself staying mad at them for too long.

"You two are impossible." Jungkook playfully sighs, softly shaking his head as a smile toys at his lips.

Taehyung and Renji both exchange glances, before looking at Jungkook with childish smirks. They take a deep breath and Jungkook knows what's coming next.