87. | don't break hearts twice

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND FLUFF

Jungkook feels tears gather in his brown eyes and he softly sniffles, trying to hold them back. He keeps the phone close to his ear, listening to the doctor gush about how happy he is for the pair, and Jungkook has never felt so happy in his entire life.

"I hope to be seeing you sometime this week, Mr. Jeon-Kim-" The doctor chuckles over the other end of the phone. "-I got it right this time."

"Thank you so much, doctor. Thank you."

The doctor finds a smile playing at his lips and he sits back in his chair, feeling happy with himself for making another person's life turn around to the brighter side.

"See you soon, Mr. Jeon-Kim."

"See you soon." Jungkook replies, hanging up the phone afterwards.

He wipes clear tears with the back of his hand and the brightest smile breaks out across his face, glancing towards the sleeping blonde. Without much thought, he rushes towards Taehyung and kneels down beside the bed, taking his face into his hands.

"Tae? Wake up, Tae. This is important." Jungkook quietly exclaims, and Taehyung releases a little groan.

Fluttering his eyes open, Taehyung tries adjusting to the darkness of the room, pulling the warm blanket further up his skinny frame. He fully opens his eyes and stares straight at his husband, who looks more awake than him.

"W-What, Jungkook?" Taehyung groans, rubbing his eyes. He's never awake at such an early time, so this environment is totally new to him.

"Guess what?" Jungkook grins like a Cheshire cat, practically bouncing in his spot.

Taehyung rolls onto his left side and props himself up on his elbow, resting his head in his hand. From his half-awake look, Jungkook can tell that the blonde isn't in the mood for answering his dumb questions, and decides to just spit it out before excitement breaks him.

"Hm?" Taehyung sleepily says, closing his eyes and getting ready to resume his slumber.

"The doctor just called me..." Jungkook says, sounding so giddy. "And he said that we're allowed to have children!"

At that sentence, Taehyung's eyes spring open and he sits up in his spot, feeling tears gather in his eyes at the amazing news. He hangs his legs off the side of the double bed and Jungkook climbs onto his lap, grinning down at him and showing his bunny teeth.

He cups Taehyung's rosy cheeks in his hands and wipes away a single tear that cascades down his cheek, giggling like a little kid. Taehyung's arms snake around his waist and keep him in place, quietly sniffling.

He can barely process this information. Only seventeen hours ago, the married couple were told that there was no hope of them having children in their messy future. But now, everything has changed and they can barely contain their excitement.

"We're-We're having a baby?" Taehyung asks, tears streaming down his cheeks from how overwhelmed he is by the news.

Jungkook softly nods his head and smiles through tears, deciding to stop holding back his emotions and be happy with his husband.

"We're having a baby, Tae."

Taehyung giggles and presses their lips together, smiling against Jungkook's plump lips. The brunette kisses back with the same amount of eagerness, pushing his husband down and climbing on top of him.

However, they don't do anything.

Instead, they cuddle each other in complete silence, letting the amazing thought run through their head that they're actually having a baby.