Chapter 3: What He Did To You

Bellamy pov:
"Well first off." I said to the petit blond girl laying down. "You didn't do anything to stupid." She sighs in relief "well what did I do?" "Well." I say dragging out the 'ell.'

"You kept telling people how amazing they were and that they meant the world to you." She face palmed causing me to smile to myself.

"Don't worry I didn't let you say that to Finn." she breathes in relief. "Thank you." She says. "And you hugged everyone." There's a pause.

"Except me. I was to busy following you and other people around." I see almost disappointment on her face. "How did my jacket end up tied to the top of my tent?"

"Well you went into my tent saying you were going to bed and as much as I would've loved to have you sleep in there." I smirk at her causing her to blush. And I love making her blush.

"But I walked you over to yours, you tied it to the top for "good luck" and then you went to bed and was out like a light."

"Sorry." She mumbling sitting up. "It's okay."

There is a short silence. I then break it. "You should've seen Jasper! He is a hilarious drunk. Just blabbering on and on about the weirdest things." She laughs. "I'm gonna get some water." She says and walks out. My eyes follow her until she steps out of the drop ship.

Clarke pov:
I walked to our water supply and took a drink. Then someone turns me around. Finn. "What do you want?" I say turning back around. "Don't you remember? You said you loved me." My mouth drops open about 2 inches.

"No. Bellamy said I didn't." Then I stop and think. "How would you even remember?" I said challenging him. "I didn't drink." He said looking satisfied. "Well whatever I said I didn't mean it." I wasn't lying. I really didn't love him. His eyes fill with disappointment.

"I'm going to go ask Bellamy." He then grabs my arm. "Okay fine. You didn't say that. But I wanted you too." I feel hatred burning up inside. He has a girlfriend. He lets go of my arm.

"Why don't you go ask Bellamy what he did to you." I immediately think of the worst. Which is what Finn is implying. I feel as if someone had punched me in the stomach. I walk out and head to the drop ship immediately I open the curtain to just find Octavia.

"Where's Bellamy?" I ask very sternly. "In his tent." Octavia sounds a little confused. I stomp over to his tent and open the tarp.