Chapter 18: I Want Answers

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE💝
I hope it's as amazing as you! Here is an update :)

*I am writing a variation of the mountain men so it won't be the same as the show*

Bellamy's pov:
I woke up in a white room. I was laying on a white bed. White walls, white furniture everything was white. Except my clothes.

They were black. Black track pants and a black t shirt. There is an iv in my arm. Giving me who knows what. From reflexes I rip it out. I suddenly leap to my feet and hurry over to the small circular window on the white door. I try the handle. Locked.

I hit the door in frustration. I look through the window. I see nothing. So I press my face against it to try and see more of the sides. Nothing. This irritates me. "Hello?!" I yell hoping for an answer.

"HELLO?!" I scream even louder. I then kick the door. "Bullshit!" I yell as I kick. Suddenly I hear footsteps. I immediately back up from the door. It then opens.

Two people in big white suits come in and gab my arms. "HEY LET ME GO!" I yell trying to break free. We then enter this brick room. I get thrown against a wall. "Ugh." I moan in pain. Then chains are being tied around my wrists. I sit up calming my breathing.

I try to analyze the situation like Clarke would. Clarke. Oh god I hope she's not in this situation.

I wanna know where she is. I wanna know if she's okay. I wanna know if the rest of the 100 is okay. I am getting angrier by the second. "GOD CAN'T ANYONE ANSWER ME? I WANT ANSWERS!" I scream towards the door.

Then it opens. I don't flinch or move. They will not see me as weak. "Bellamy Blake. What a pleasure." The women then enters.

She has grey short hair. Probably like 100 or something.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" I say and try to step closer to her but the chains restrain me.

"Don't worry. All we want is answers." She then walks closer to me. "About your people." Then someone brings her in a chair and she sits on it.

"I won't tell you anything about my people." She just smiles at me. That pisses me off. "You will eventually." And with that she leaves.

"HEY!" I scream. "WHERE ARE THE OTHERS!" I just sink down against the wall. And start tapping my foot.

Clarke pov:
"Hey Miller!" I jog up to him as he's by the wall. "You seen Bellamy?" He smiles. "Lover boy? No not since he basically proposed." I laugh and so does he. "Okay thanks anyway."

What the hell? Where is he? No one has seen him since last night. And now I'm starting to get worried.

A/N: I wrote two Bellarke fanfics but I don't know i should post them kinda like a mini Christmas present thing?¿😁

One of them is where Bellamy and Clarke meet on the ark and is kind based off the 100 book: day 21. It's called: 'The Novelty will never wear off.'

And the other is set after season 2 episode 8 where Bellamy comforts Clarke and sturrrfff. So would you guys be interested in reading them???
Sorry this is a kinda long authors note :/