Chapter 20: World War 4

Clarkes pov:
10 days. Bellamy has been gone for 10 days. The ark came down just over a week ago. (Week ago ;) The rest of the 100 has agreed not to tell the Ark survivors where our camp is. So if we need to we will always have a place to escape too.

Camp Jaha has been ok. Of course we don't agree on their "rules." but it's not like we can do anything. They have more guns and other weapons. We occasionally steal. Bringing the supplies back to our camp. We sometimes get questioned about the disappearing supply's but I stick up for us.

But I don't know what to do half the time. Bellamy is the one that leads the hunting groups, so now Miller took over. Octavia has spent more and more time with Lincoln and I don't blame her.

I've been keeping busy in the drop ship and the med tent at camp Jaha. Trying to help with anyone and anything. 'He's okay.' I repeat to myself for the millionth time. 'He will come back.' I say this time not as confident.

Some of the 100 sticks around camp Jaha until it gets dark then they head back to our camp. The only kids that stay at camp Jaha is the ones with parents. Most of us (including me) stick around our camp because to us its home.

I haven't slept in days. Unable to. I sat against the wall of the med bay at camp Jaha. I laid my head back against it. And suddenly I was asleep.

"OPEN THE GATE NOW!" I heard waking up from my slumber. I quickly got up and pulled back the door of the med tent. Everyone had surrounded the gate. Once it is opened I hear gasps.

I push through the crowd that has formed. Lying at the entrance of the gate is a figure that is kneeling on the ground. I look closer unable to hold it in any longer. So I let it out as a small whisper. "Bellamy."

When no one moves I do. I run to him. He looks unharmed. He looked cleaner? than when he left. My eyes started to fill with tears of joy. But he seemed unresponsive. I lightly placed a hand on his left shoulder.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" He yelled terrified almost. I could see the bags under his eyes. It doesn't look like he's slept in weeks. I jerked my hand back. Everyone was in shock. "Bellamy it's just me-." I began but was cut off. "Just-Just don't touch me." He pleaded.

"I-I." I stuttered unable to form words. "Just let me go to my tent." He said still not making eye contact. "Bellamy you're at camp Jaha. Your tent is back home," With that he shakily stood up wrapping his arms around him. "Okay get him." And with that two guards stormed past me and grabbed him.

He flipped out. "LET ME GO. PUT ME DOWN JUST STOP PLEASE LET ME GO!" He pleaded and screamed. And with that world war 4 started. The remaining 100 started fighting against the guards tackling, jumping on them trying to get them to release him.

There were shouts and screams as they all fought against the adults. I couldn't move. I was frozen. I saw a blonde guard go after Jasper with a taser wand and that's when I screamed. "JASPER!" He turned and tried running but she stabbed him with it. That's when I lost it.

A/N: in the future chapters it will be explained what exactly happened to him. I wanted to write a fanfic where bellamy is tortured because there aren't like any out there. If you know of any leave them in the comments??