Chapter 14: Gonna Need Them

Bellamy's pov:
I am hiding spare supplies. I know for a fact we are gonna need them. I go to the bunker that Clarke and I found the guns at.

The place I finally realized that I had feelings for her. I open the heavy hatch and slowly descend. I turn on my flashlight. It's not as damp as it was before. "If I cleaned this place up..." I said talking to myself.

"Bellamy Blake? Cleaning?" I turned around to see Clarke smiling. "I do and will clean this place up. And I'll show you."

"How long will that take?" She says causing me to laugh.

"Well you probably figured out what I'm doing." I said and she nods. I turn around and start going through the boxes we didn't search. "It's smart." I turn around with a surprised face. "Did you. Clarke Griffin. Just compliment me. Bellamy Blake?"

She just laughs and nods her head. "Then I guess it's only polite to do the same." I step closer to her. She looks up at me. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." She's a bit speechless that I just said that. And that makes me satisfied.

She then breaks eye contact and starts to blush. She's about to speak but I cut her off with my lips on her lips. My hands make their way to the sides of her face and her hands rest on my elbows. The kiss lasts for what feels like seconds.

"Okay tell me what to do." She says. I take a step back from her. "Kiss me." I say and smirk knowing that it'll get under her skin. "Hmm tempting." She says and smiles. "But seriously. What can I do?" I then step closer once again.

"Kiss me." I say in a very serious tone. And this time she does. She stands on the very top of her toes and seals the small space between our lips. My hands reach around her back and pull her closer.

Her hands start sliding up the back of my neck to my hair. She tugs lightly. I smile during the kiss. I start walking her backwards until her back lightly hits the wall. I smile once more. I then slowly pull away but not removing my hands from her body.

"Clarke." I whisper. "Yeah?" She whispers back. "I don't want the Ark to come down." I complain like a little kid. "To be honest. Me either."

*WOW OVER 900 READS AND 76 VOTES?! This honestly is a great feeling :) thank you for reading/voting! It honestly means the world to be! Will update again soon*