Chapter 4: And That's All

Clarke pov:
He's standing there shirtless with a shirt in his hand. His back is facing me. I look at his arms and how he puts on the shirt. I snap out of my gaze.

"What did you do to me." I say. My anger taking over. "What? What are you talking about?" He says and then turns around.

"What did you do to me last night." I say once again. "Like I told you. I helped you to your tent-." "And that's all?" I cut him off.

"Yes." Then he understands what I've been implying and his eyes look like there gonna come out of their head. "No no no no no NOTHING like that happened. At all."

Bellamy pov:
How could she think that? Why did she think that? I felt disgusted at the thought of me ever doing that to her. "Who told you that?" I say now anger building up inside me. She looks down. "Finn."

I immediately walk out of my tent. "Where's spacewalker?!" I yell into the camp. I hear the gate open and turn to see him trying to leave. I run over and grab the back hem of his shirt and turn him around.

"HOW COULD YOU TELL HER THAT." I say shaking him.

When he doesn't respond. "HOW." I wait for a response. "I wanted her to hate you." He finally spits out. I punch him across the face and then throw him to the ground. I look up to see everyone wide eyed and whispering.

"Get back to work!" I yell at them and walk off. I leave camp. I couldn't stay there another minute. I had to clear my head. I finally make it to the creek.

I lay down on the shore. Taking deep breaths in and out. Trying to calm down. I take a drink of water and sit up.

Soon I hear a branch snap. My head whips around. Clarke. She walks over and sits next to me.