📱When you get social media📱

Charlie
I walked through the halls, I was so bored. Everyone was busy, I decided to go into my Mom's room "OMG HER PHONE YASSSS" I whispered/screamed. I ran up to her phone and unlocked the phone. I saw this cool Tik Tok looking app. I pressed it and somehow made a Tik Tok. I laughed at it I looked so funny. I saw this Creepy dude come through the screen, I screamed. Everyone ran into the room, Charlie pushed you behind her. Alastor looked Evil as frick, you started to cry. To. Be. Continued.

                 Vaggie
You were wondering the halls and you found your Mothers phone. You unlocked it, you saw Instagram. You tapped the app, you saw a person staring at you. You screamed backing away, Vaggie was just around the corner she pushed you in a room "LOCK THE DOOR NOW" Mommy screamed i did as she said.

             Angel dust
It's fairly easy to find social media, you went on Facebook, this guy wanted to call. Being stupid I answered "Hello pretty girl" his voice was so creepy. I backed away the guy CAME THROUGH THE CAMERA!!! I screamed Angel came running in, grabbing me and putting me in the kitchen. Angel got everyone and raced up the stairs. I curled up into a ball.

                  Alastor
Daddy was walking with me to show me how to kill. I saw a phone and unlocked it going on Twitter "What's this button" you asked yourself. I pressed the button and this guy came through the phone. I screamed Dad ran to me please picking me up and putting in this room. He kept it locked with his power.

A/n- Hoped you like like, byeeeeeee