🍺Husk catch up part 2🍺

Social media:

Wondering the halls at night calmed you. You heard this buzzing noise come from this square thing you were just pressing stuff when all of a sudden you heard a voice through the phone "Hello my lovely~" you screeched and fell down, all you could see is a person coming through the device (Me: Yup it's Ben)

Everyone came in and saw you cornered by this demon. Your dad locked you outside the door, a wave of guilt washed over you.

When you get powers:

You felt this sudden feeling to run inside, you whipped the door opened. You felt a hand wrap around your neck, lifting you off the ground. You were gasping for air when you used this plant to stab this demon. Everyone got up and smiled at you but soon faded when you fell to the ground life-less.

When you have a nightmare:

~You were walking to your dad when your dad started to beat you with multiple beer bottles, you were crying. Everyone watched laughing and making fun of you, everyone was calling you mean names.~

You woke up and just hugged your knees "Papa" you called out, your dad walked in and sat next to you, with a wing wrapped around you "I had a nightmare" your dad cuddled you and cradled you. You smiled softly before drifting off to sleep.

When it's your b-day:

You woke up expecting a happy b-day nothing. You went downstairs to see if they planned anything for you. Nope. Not one single thing. Alastor was taking you to the store to get stuff for dinner. You got back to the hotel and you sighed but walked in the kitchen and started to tear up. Everyone was there and hugged you, your dad made a braclet for you. You secretly planned revenge....

When you have the giggles:

3 words.

Vaggie

Got

Drunk

She grabbed you and played dress up, she did your make up. You looked pretty good. You couldn't stop laughing when you did her make up, she looked like a clown. You were laughing when you fell off the bed, Vaggie was passed out. Let's say your dad had to tape your mouth shut...that still didn't work.

When you get kidnapped:

You were playing some music and doing yoga with Al (A/n- don't ASK!) and he was going for a water break. You were about to go inside but you heard a rustle from the bush, you froze. This is a private garden. You tried to run inside but you felt a hand pull you back, you screamed then fell limp in the arms of a unknown person.

When your saved:

His p.o.v.

Everyone ran to the garden, all we saw was (y/n)'s braclet I got her. I got angry and turned to Al "Al we gotta get her" Al nodded and we asked the rest of the group and they decided to join in.

Your p.o.v.

I woke up and couldn't move this person walked in and injected me with this stuff. I winced then I smacked my lips "Hi" the person started me in the eyes "How are you" is what you repetted and the person groaned in annoyance. You smirked when your family busted in. They brutally murdered the guy and untied you, you fell asleep on the way back to the hotel.

Recovery:

You woke up on the couch and your stomach growled, you eat some of dem good poptarts. You smiled and played with your toys, you heard your door opened which made you jump, but it was all of your family with get well soon balloons. You smiled and had a good time with your family.

When you have a panic attack:

You were playing with some toys when you heard a bang downstairs, you jumped and started to cry. You were so startled that you hid and was ready to attack anyone who came in. Your dad came in and told you to come out. You crawled out and ran to your dad sobbing he picked you up and comforted you. You fell asleep in his arms.

When you have a crush:

(F/s)- favorite show

You were watching (f/s) when you sighed dreamily at this one hot character. Your dad noticed and turned the t.v. making you screech "DAD! IT WAS THE PART WHERE HE SPILLS TEA!" your dad just walked off. You huffed and did other stuff, next day there was no t.v.

A/n- Heeellloooooo! Sorry I haven't updated I am dealing with Corona right now so yeah! Anyways I will be doing sir. P! Stay healthy and strong! Be safe! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!