😴When you have a nightmare😴

Charlie
~You were getting chased by this monster, and your Mom jumped in front of you. But when you tried to use your powers, the monster ripped your Mom's head off. You screamed and ran towards her, sobbing. ~

You jolted up in your bed, you got up and ran towards your Mom's room. When you got there you knocked, letting floods of tears come out. Your Mom opened the door sluggishly, but when she saw you she was at your side asking you questions "What  happened!" she damanded. You told her the nightmare "I wanted to see if it was real" you said, she smiled softly and hugged you. You guys cuddled all day, and eat junk food .

                  Vaggie
~Your Mom was kidnapped, you went on a mission to save her, but when you got there she was on the floor bleeding, and dead. You screamed and ran towards her "Mom no" you whispered, you started sobbing. Something stabbed you in the chest, you looked up to see Sir P.~

You screamed, sitting up in your bed, Vaggie came running in "What happened" she screamed, you told her everything. She hugged you and she comforted you. You guys spent the whole day together, always hugging and talking.

                Angel dust
~Alastor came in and handed you your Dad, he had a stab hole through his chest, his eyes removed and a weird looking sign on his chest. You gasped and started to cry, Alastor walked up to you and threw you out the window leaving you for a animal~

You woke up and instantly realized that it was just a nightmare, you kept it to yourself. Eventually you told him, he comforted you, and you guys caused so much trouble in the city, it was so much fun.

                  Alastor
~this devil came up to your chained up dad and toutured him, laughing like a Maniac "LEAVE HIM ALONE" the devil walked up to you and was about to stab you but your Dad took the hit, him falling to the ground lifelessly making you scream, the guy then killed you~

You woke up and ran to your Dad's room opening the door and seeing your dad there, you sat on the floor crying. Your dad woke up "My little Dear, what happened?" he asked calmly but sounded like he was gonna kill anyone that hurt you. You explained the dream, he rubbed your back. That day you both went all these kind of pretty places each one calming you.

A/n- There you go have a good night or day and don't forget your never fully dressed without a smile(•‿•)