🤐When you get kidnapped🤐

Charlie

You were in the hotel cooking some dinner, you heard someone come in, you thought it was your Mom. You started to hum a tune "Hey mom what do you like on your salad" you got no response "Huh, Mommmmmmmm" you finnaly turned around and regretted it you saw this woman standing there. You couldn't move or talk "So your Charlie's daughter/son" then everything went black.

                                               Vaggie

You were cleaning your room when you heard your window open. You weren't about to be kidnapped "NOPE!" you yelled as you ran out your room. You were so close to your Mom when a hand went over your mouth. You struggled and kicked them but nothing happened, there were black dots covering your vision you fell and accepted the darkness. You felt yourself being carried then you heard your Mom "(Y/N)" she screamed, then you heard a thud.

                                               Angel

You were at the bar talking with husk "Yeah that's what happened, HE EAT THE CHEESE ON THE GROUND AND GOT THE CHEESE TOUCH" you and husk bursted out laughing. Your dad was at his 'job', you didn't mind though. You were about to continue when husk fell to the floor. You peeked over and you got hit hard on the head you fell to the ground and passed out.

                                       Alastor (oh boy)

You were dancing and singing to a song you were listening to. You walked down the stairs and saw your dad, our  spoke up "I'm going to kill people! Will you be alright here (y/n)" a wave of uncertainty crashed on you "y-yeah" you nodded instead of speaking. Your dad smiled and left through the door. You sat down and started to sing.

Everyone came down the stairs "Oh guys wa-" you got interrupted by Sir. P coming in and sprayed this weird gas. You saw everyone couldn't move and neither could you. Sir. P looked around then spotted you and walked towards you. You can feel this weird weakness in you. You felt weak and collapsed the last thing you saw was you being carried outside and your family collaspsing, and passing out "guys" you whispered.

A/n- HELLO! THERE WILL BE A OTHER PART! I hope you enjoyed see you in the next chapter!