😱 when you get powers 😱

Charlie
Everyone was ready to attack this guy, you had tears, this was my fault. You felt something on your back, and you felt hot. The creepy dude ran at your Mother. You were not gonna let your Mom get hurt on your watch. You walked in front of your Mom "GET BACK (Y/N)" she screamed you put out your hand. Everything went red, a fireball came out and flung the man high into the air. You were so shocked "DID I DO THAT" you asked out loud, everyone nodded. Everyone hugged you, you fell to the ground feeling weak. Everything went black, I passed out.

                 Vaggie
I was in the room, when I heard my Mother's screams. I slammed the door open, Mommy was on the ground with cuts, it looked like everyone had just arrived on the scene, shocked. You felt everything go white, you had small cute, Angel wings, with a flower halo. You put your hand up saying weird words. The man screamed and turned into dust. Everything went back to normal, you fell to the ground. Hitting your head, you blacked out.

               Angel Dust
You couldn't let your Dad do this, it was my fault not his. You felt different, but you didn't care, the only thing you cared about was your Dad. He was the only person you had left. You raced up the stairs and ran into to the room. Everyone looked tired, the Man walked up to your Dad. You felt pure rage, you hissed and jumped on the man, burning him to death. You stood up dizzy. You fell over and blacked out.

                 Alastor
You tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge "OPEN DANG IT, I HAVE TO SAVE MY DAD!" you screamed the red around the door turned purple. And it opened, you ran through and sent a huge purple blast towards the guy. The guy screamed in pain and disappered, your legs gave out, you slipping into a deep slumber.

Author-chan: TWO CHAPTERS DONE , BABY. I hoped you enjoyed them☺️