🐍 Sir petentious🐍

I don't know how to spell that so it's gonna be Sir. P now

How he met you (his p.o.v.)

I was walking down the street bombing almost anything, when I saw a women that had a baby and I bombed her. I felt guilty when I heard the baby's cries. I went over and started into her/his eyes.

----30 minutes later--

I decided to take her/him home. I picked her/him up and walked home.

Meeting the others

I took my child home and opened the door, the egg bois surrounded me "#3 get some food!" I ordered. #3 scurried away I placed the child next to me and worked on her/his crib. I was finished and I put her/him in it and tucked her in. She/he fell asleep right away, I gazed at her/him "(y/n)" I smiled before walking out.

Who babysits you

The egg bois (who love you so much)

When you first speak

Your dad seemed stressed out and he sighed and wiped sweat off his head. I whimpered and he looked at me. I reached for him, he picked me up with his tail "I-its okay!" Dad looked shocked he petted me, and gave me a gift.

When you first walk

Dad walked out and I felt bored the egg bois were playing, I reached for them but they didn't noticed. I looked around, I hopped out and I stood up and fell, getting up again I walked right into dad. Who was staring at me with amazement "Dada!" Dad picked me up and gave me lots of food!

When you want attention

Your dad was working on a bomb, and he didn't look at me for 2 hours straight, I walked away and to the egg bois. I started to play with them, they tickled me and I laughed. I felt eyes on me and I saw dad. I glared at him he picked me up and played with me instead.

When someone asks you out

You ran inside and up to dad "Dad! There is this boy/girl and they sked me out!" Dad froze and turned to me "Name" "their name" he smiled and walked out. You stayed put and heard screams of the boy/girl.

If you ever come home hurt

You walked inside with a bleeding elbow "Dad! I killed someone!" He froze and started at me and saw me brusied and bleeding, he rushed over and bandaged my elbow. He then listened to what happened "Don't ever do that again ok?" I nodded.

Funny stories

You were playing with the egg bois, and you dressed as a snake "Dad come over here and look at me!" Dad slithered in and laughed at me "Ssssssstop!" He laughed harder I blushed. I threw a pillow at him and he started at me. You had a full on pillow fight, but he got one stuck in his tail.

When your sad

One of the egg bois died and it was your best friend, your dad came in with snacks and comedy movies "Wanna watch a movie" I nodded and  I finally got over her death. I made a little grave.

When your sick

You woke up and couldn't move nor speak. You fell asleep and woke up and got up and went to the kitchen and lazily drank water but imeadiatily threw it up. Dad came in and carried me back to bed. He cuddled me and gave me everything I wanted. At the end I was feeling better.

Loosing your first tooth

You were playing around when you saw this huge machine and you felt this urge to play with it, you picked it up but it fell on you. You screamed when you saw blood on the floor. Dad slithered in and picked me up and cradled me to sleep.

When you get lost

Dad took you around this shopping thingy and you let go of his hand and wandered off to the candy section. When you realized how long it has been you run to the last place you remember, only to find him gone.

When they find you

You hid in this weird looking bag and waited until your dad showed up (which wasn't long) and you jumped out and ran to him and cried.

When you have a sugar rush

The egg bois were watching you and you saw this big bag of a candy that said '(y/n) don't EAT' you giggled and eat the whole thing. You were uncontrollable. Your dad thought he had to call Al to take care of you.

A/n- Sorry it took so long, life  hits me hard sometimes, I appreciate everyone's support! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! STAY SAFE! Bye!