{Chapter 15}

Once we were sitting dad passed out internships offers. And I see have 3,842 offers seeing that there's two pro hero's that stand out. Endeavor and Rin okumara, Rin is experienced in hell fire. I only use hell fire when I'm in demonic form and that's was already difficult controlling it because of my sanity and when I did use hell fire it caused to much damage. But I heard because of his hellfire quirk has really helped people, and himself, He also has a twin brother but he's a priest I believe. I look at Rin's name and I circle it and I go up to dad and he sees the name and smirks.

  "Maybe he can help with that demon side of your quirks." Dad says and I nod and I go back to my seat.

  "So (L/n)-Chan." Mina says and I see all the girls are surrounding my desk.

  "Yes?" I ask.

  "Your dating Todoroki finally!" Uraraka yells and all the guys look at us and I blush.

  "You would always talk about him and especially after your training sessions because he was always shir-" I instantly cover Uraraka's mouth cause everyone was looking and I was extremely red.

  "Is someone embarrassed? THATS SO CUTE!" Momo yells making me even more red.

  "OH MY GOD IM ALREADY PLANNING THE WEDDING!" Hagakure yells and I look at her.

  "What are you 7?" I ask and she laughs.

  "Imagine the children! They would be so strong!" Mina says and I widen my eyes.

  "OH MY GOD LITTLE (L/N) AND TODOROKI CHILDREN RUNNING AROUND WOULD BE ADORABLE!" Hagakure yells making me and they notice Todoroki is extremely red.

  "AND WHEN THEY GO ON THERE HONEYMOON!" Mina yells.

  "SHUT UP! THERE WILL BE NO WEDDING! THERE WILL BE NO HONEYMOON! THERE WILL BE NO CHILDREN! AND IF THERE WHERE THAT WOULD A LONG WAY FROM NOW! WE JUST STARTED DATING SO STOP TRYING TO FIGHT FOR THE MAID OF HONOR POSITION BEFORE I GIVE IT TO CERBERUS!" I yell and everyone shuts up.

  "So what your saying is you want a demon dog to be your maid of honor?" Hagakure asks and I facepalm.

  "No the maid of honor would definitely be Uraraka. Duh." I say

  "HAH SUCK IT!" Uraraka yells making all of us girls laugh making the guys like were crazy.

  ❄️Todoroki's P.O.V🔥

I circle my fathers hero agency but hear the girls talking to (Y/n).

  "What are you 7?" (y/n) asks and she laughs.

  "Imagine the children! They would be so strong!" Mina says and She widen her eyes.

  "OH MY GOD LITTLE (L/N) AND TODOROKI CHILDREN RUNNING AROUND WOULD BE ADORABLE!" Hagakure yells making me extremely red.

"AND WHEN THEY GO ON THERE HONEYMOON!" Mina yells making me widen my eyes.

  "SHUT UP! THERE WILL BE NO WEDDING! THERE WILL BE NO HONEYMOON! THERE WILL BE NO CHILDREN! AND IF THERE WHERE THAT WOULD A LONG WAY FROM NOW! WE JUST STARTED DATING SO STOP TRYING TO FIGHT FOR THE MAID OF HONOR POSITION BEFORE I GIVE IT TO CERBERUS!" (Y/n) yells and everyone shuts up and midoriya and Iida look at me and shrug.

  "So what your saying is you want a demon dog to be your maid of honor?" Hagakure asks and (y/n) facepalms.

  "No the maid of honor would definitely be Uraraka. Duh." (Y/n) says making me chuckle.

  "HAH SUCK IT!" Uraraka yells making all of the girls laugh, and all of us guys look at them like there crazy and then midoriya and Iida come up to me.

"Congratulations on getting together with (L/n). Treat her right." Iida says and I nod.

"Thank you. And I will treat her right." I say and was about to get up but midoriya stops me.

"So what agency are you going to?" Midoriya asks.

"My fathers." I say and he looks at me like I've gone crazy.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"I thought you hated him?" Iida asks

"I do hate him but he can help me control my left side so I don't hurt anyone like I did with (y/n)." I say and they both nod.

"So is (Y/n) going with you cause of her fire quirk?" Midoriya asks.

"I have no idea. I was gonna talk about it during lunch." I say

"Why don't you two join our table. It's Iida me, Uraraka and Tsu." Midoriya asks I look at (Y/n) and she's laughing with Uraraka.

"Sure." I say and go up to aizawa to give him my paper with the agency I'm going to and aizawa eyes me down.

"You might be my best student, but don't think I will murder you if you hurt my daughter in anyway." Aizawa says and I nod.

"I will never hurt your daughter in anyway sir." I say and he nods and walk back to my seat.

  ~Timeskip to Lunch~

  Me and (Y/n) get our lunch and she was about to go to our usual seat but I stopped her.

  "Midoriya wanted to talk to us about our internships at lunch. If your up for it?" I ask and she smiles.

  "Yes! I needed to to talk to Uraraka anyway." She says and we go towards midoriya's table and sit down.

  "Hey!" Uraraka says and (y/n) smiles.

  "So were did you pick for the internship (L/n)?" Midoriya asks.

  "Oh the pro hero Rin Okamura." She says and midoriya widens his eyes.

  "HE NEVER CHOSE ANYONE FOR A INTERNSHIP! HIS QUIRK IS SO POWERFUL IM SURPRISED HE ISNT IN THE TOP 10 HEROS!" Midoriya fanboys over.

  "His hellfire quirk is even more powerful then endeavors. No offense Todoroki. Ribbit." Tsu says.

  "None taken." I say and eat my cold soba.

  "His agency is in Hosu City. Where the hero killer stain has been spotted. Please be careful." Uraraka says and she nods.

"But that's so cool that the Rin wanted to intern you. Tell us everything about his quirk. He never told anyone about his quirk before and all he says it's hellfire. But he always uses a sword no matter what." Midoriya says and she nods.

"No worries. Anyway I hope you guys learn as well for your internships. Which reminds me, shoto where will you be?" (Y/n) asks me.

"My fathers." I say and she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"No worries. I know what I'm doing." I say and kiss her forehead and Uraraka squeals.

"You guys are so adorable! I hope when I get a boyfriend he'll be so sweet like Todoroki." Uraraka says and midoriya turns very red.

"I think your dream guy is closer than you think." (Y/n) says and I smirk and she smiles seeing the way they both interact, it was so obvious, and that it was time for me and (Y/n) to set them up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!

I had so much making this chapter and adding another anime into it. If you know where Rin is from. We are now best friends no questions needed. Anyway could you guys please punch that vote button in the face! I love you guys and I will see y'all later! BYE BYE!

~Hannah❄️🔥